Financial Accounting Business Expansion Project Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Business Expansion Project Homework Help Service Online
For this Final Project, imagine that an organisation that owns and manages a brand is experiencing a critical downturn in its business. The organisation needs to expand its brand offerings to be competitive in a global market. You are tasked with developing a new product that would fit within this brand to introduce to a new international market (i.e. outside the organisation’s home market).
NOTE: I HAVE SELECTED THE “NOKIA” BRAND
During the course of developing this Final Project, you will be conducting research in the following areas
• Organisational business strategy and objectives
• Organisational internal and external environments
• Brand marketing strategy and objectives
• Market research approaches
• Marketing communications, with an emphasis on the opportunities afforded by digital
• Strategies for building a competitive advantage
Your Final Project should consists of
• Part 1: Strategic Marketing Plan
• Section 1: Situational Analysis (1,500 words)
• Section 2: Marketing Plan (3,000 words)
• Section 3: Critical review of a current debate in marketing and brand management (1,500 words)
Final Project Part 1: Strategic Marketing Plan
SECTION 1: Situational Analysis
• What is marketing? Why is important? Review the Readings. Consider how marketing strategies and orientation might contribute to or reduce an organisation’s profitability. What strategies do the Readings suggest for aligning business and marketing strategies?
• What is a brand? Why is it worth developing? Consider the various categories of brand equity proposed by Aaker (1996) for what makes a strong brand and why this adds to customer perceptions of value.
• Describe your process for conducting an informal situational analysis on the organisation you chose. What areas did you consider in your analysis?
• Based on your situational analysis, describe the business, marketing and branding strategies.
• Describe the alignment of the business, marketing and branding strategies. Be sure to address the following questions:
o At what points do they intersect and diverge?
o How strategic is this alignment?
o What are the dangers of not aligning these strategies?
• Describe a new fictitious product idea that you believe would be a logical fit for your chosen organisation and its brand promise as well as commercially successful in a new international market of your choice.
• Describe the market research approaches you chose that you believe would be most effective in determining the relevant segments and demand for this new product. Your post should explain why you believe they would be most effective in allowing you to better understand three of the following topics in terms of market demand
• Current brand strength (e.g. measures of brand equity)
• Market and segment size and growth
• Customer segment characteristics
• Competitors and alternatives
• Buyer behaviour and the buying process (i.e. choice criteria)
• Potential for the use of digital marketing processes (e.g. ecommerce, social media) to support the customer buying process.
• Be sure to include specific examples
SECTION 2: Marketing Plan (3,000 words )
Review Agarwal et al. (2010). Consider the cross-cultural and cross-national models of perceived quality. These relate more to services, but could these themes resonate with products as well?
• Create segmentation, targeting and positioning strategies for your new, fictitious product that falls within the organisation and brand identified (NOKIA).
• Produce a graphic representation of your segmentation strategy for your new, fictitious product. Include any niche or subgroups in your graphic depiction that you think might be effective. Also include in your graphic representation a brief summation of the needs of each segment.
• In addition to this graphic depiction, write a 1,000-word paper that outlines strategies for creating or increasing brand equity for your branded product. Include:
o One strategy for targeting marketing efforts to each segment
o One strategy for positioning your product for each segment
• For each of the strategies, explain why they would be effective. Include specific examples and appropriate citations/support from the literature for your findings.
• Consider the need for a marketing mix in a marketing strategy. What would be the danger in too little or too much of a focus on one of the P’s?
• Using online or other sources, explore how the organisation that produces the brand you chose for your Final Project makes use of its current marketing mix. Pay special attention to how much or how little it focuses on each ‘P’.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the current marketing mix for the brand you selected for your Final Project. Does the marketing mix meet goals of forming consumer brand relationships? Include in your evaluation whether the marketing mix includes the right mix of P’s.
• In a 1,000-word paper, create a marketing mix you believe would be more effective for this new product in order to build brand equity in an international market and explain why you chose this mix. Include a variety of marketing methods, including digital marketing. How is the marketing mix for this new product different from the marketing mix that was most likely used for the organisation’s other products? Why?
• Read Day (2003). Consider what this author views as the components of customer-relating capability. How can these components be leveraged to build a competitive advantage?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
• Consider how organisations can develop objectives and strategies to manage a product or brand through inception, growth, decline and new growth through new products or brands.
• Review Porter’s 5 Forces model.
• Read Hamel and Pralahad (1985), focusing on the strategies for building a global presence, defending domestic position and overcoming national fragmentation.
• Review some of the Sector Overviews in the Interbrand Web site. Consider how some of the world’s top brands strategise to maintain competitive advantage.
• In a 1,000-word paper, create a plan for increasing competitive advantage for the selected organisation and brand. The plan should include three appropriate strategies for increasing competitive advantage in your chosen organisation. For each strategy, include the following:
• Explain how the strategies support overall corporate business and marketing strategies to increase competitive market advantage.
• Identify essential resources required to execute these strategies for increasing competitive advantage.
• Explain how you might measure performance related to meeting strategy objectives for increasing competitive advantage.
SECTION 3: Critical Review of a Current Debate in Marketing And Brand Management (1,500 words)
o Select a current debate in marketing and brand management. (The community brand paradigm: A response to brand management”s dilemma in the digital era “and” Does logo design really matters?.)
o Search the Internet and identify a relevant article about the current debate you selected.
o To complete the critical review, compose an essay of approximately 1,500 words that includes the following:
? An introduction paragraph identifying the current debate you selected and why it interests you.
? A paragraph critically reviewing the article you identified.
? An explanation of what side, if any, you take in the debate, incorporating learning from the module. If you did not take a side, explain why.
Product Code: ACC357
Looking for Financial Accounting Business Expansion Project Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.