Financial Accounting Business Valuations Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Business Valuations Homework Help Service Online
1.Sticky Fingers Inc. produces scotch tape and masking tape. Last year’s annual report has been compiled, and you are in charge of business analysis for the year. The company had a goal for inventory turnover of 6, cost of goods sold of $400,000, beginning inventory of $50,000, and ending inventory of $70,000. What was the actual inventory turnover, and at what percent did the firm achieve its goal?
2.Tinsley Inc. is an industry-leading cardboard manufacturer. You have been asked to determine a market value for the firm’s equity. The firm has 100,000 shares outstanding, earnings per share of $2.50 last year, and a stock price of $25. What is the market value?
3. Jamison Auto Parts produces replacement parts for automobiles. Last year Jamison had EVA net income of $200,000, cost of capital of 10 percent, and EVA capital of $750,000. Determine the firm’s economic value added.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Moore Heel is a shoe manufacturing company. Moore has hired you to value the company based on the discounted cash flow method. You have determined that the present value of the company’s cash flows is $400,000, marketable securities total $150,000, and the market value of debt is $250,000. What is the value of the firm?
5. Smith Co. is a firm specializing in financial advice for retired individuals. After some analysis, you have determined that an earnings multiplier of 7 is appropriate for this type of business. Smith’s most recent earnings totaled $250,000. What is the value of the firm based on the earnings multiplier?
6. Johnson Healthcare is a health-care firm specializing in products for the disabled. Johnson plans to maintain a 10 percent gross profit margin. After analyzing last year’s data, you found that Johnson had gross profit of $250,000 and net sales of $1,500,000. What was the gross profit margin, and by what percentage did the firm achieve its goal?
Product Code: ACC481
Looking for Financial Accounting Business Valuations Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.