Financial Accounting Cash Flows And Overhead Application Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Cash Flows And Overhead Application Homework Help Service Online
1. Cost flows and overhead application
Cleveland Metals uses a job cost system and applies factory overhead to production at a predetermined rate of 180% of direct labor cost. Data pertaining to recent operations follow.
• Job no. 636 was the only job in process on January 1 of the current year. The Work in Process account contained a $24,600 balance on this date.
• Jobs no. 637, 638, and 639 were started during January.
• Total direct material requisitions and direct labor incurred during January amounted to $89,200 and $114,500, respectively.
• The only job that remained in process on January 31 was job no. 638, with costs of $15,000 for direct materials and $20,000 for direct labor.
a. Compute the total cost of the work in process inventory on January 31.
b. Compute the cost of jobs completed during January, and present the proper journal entry to reflect job completion.
2.Overhead application: Working backward
The Towson Manufacturing Corporation applies overhead on the basis of machine hours. The following divisional information is presented for your review
|Division A||Division B|
|Actual machine hours||22,500||?|
|Estimated machine hours||20,000||?|
|Overhead application rate||$4.50||$5.00|
|Over- (under-) applied overhead||?||$6,500|
FIND THE UNKNOWNS FOR EACH OF THE DIVISIONS.
The following cost data pertain to 20X6 operations of Heritage Products
|Quarter 1||Quarter 2||Quarter 3||Quarter 4|
The company uses the high-low method to analyze costs.
a. Determine the variable cost per order shipped.
b. Determine the fixed shipping costs per quarter.
c. If present cost behavior patterns continue, determine total shipping costs for 20X7 if activity amounts to 570 orders.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.The treasurer anticipates the following costs for the event, which will be held at the Regency Hotel:
Room rental $300
Dinner cost (per person) 25
Chartered buses 500
Favors and souvenirs (per person) 5
Each person would pay $40 to attend; 200 attendees are expected.
a. Will the event be profitable for the sorority? Show computations.
b. How many people must attend for the sorority to break even?
c. Suppose the sorority encouraged its members to drive to the hotel and did not charter the buses. Further, a planned menu change will reduce the cost per meal by $2. If each member will still be charged $40, compute the contribution margin per person.
5.Break-even and other CVP relationships
Cedars Hospital has average revenue of $180 per patient day. Variable costs are $45 per patient day; fixed costs total $4,320,000 per year.
a. How many patient days does the hospital need to break even?
b. What level of revenue is needed to earn a target income of $540,000?
c. If variable costs drop to $36 per patient day, what increase in fixed costs can be tolerated without changing the break-even point as determined in part (a)?
Product Code: ACC456
Looking for Financial Accounting Cash Flows And Overhead Application Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.