Financial Accounting Cash Flows Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help
- November 16, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting QA
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Cash Flows Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help Service Online
1) An upward-sloping yield curve that indicates generally cheaper short-termborrowing costs than long-term borrowing costs is called
a.flat yield curve.
b. normal yield curve.
c. inverted yield curve.
d. none of the above.
2) The cost of long-term debt generally ________ that of short-term debt.
a. has no relation to
b. is less than
c. is equal to
d. is greater than
3) ________ is a paid individual, corporation, or commercial bank trust departmentthat acts as a third party to a bond indenture to ensure that the issuerdoes not default on its contractual responsibilities to the bondholders.
a. A trustee
b. A bond rating agency
c. A bond issuer
d. An investment banker
4) An example of a standard debt provision is the
a. constraints on subsequent borrowing.
b. requirement to pay taxes and other liabilities when due.
c. limiting of the corporation’s annual cash dividend payments.
d. restricting the corporation from disposing of fixed assets.
5) Another name for a deeply discounted bond that pays no coupon interest is a
a. floating rate bond.
b. junk bond.
c. subordinated debenture.
d. zero coupon bond.
6) A debenture is
a. a secured bond that is secured by unspecified assets.
b. a lengthy legal document stating the conditions under which a bond has beenissued.
c. an unsecured bond that only creditworthy firms can issue.
d. a bond secured by specific asset.
7) In utilizing a ________ the issuer can annually deduct the current year’s interestaccrual without having to actually pay the interest until the bond matures.
a. junk bond
b. extendible notes
c. zero coupon bond
d. floating rate bond
8) The less certain a cash flow, the ________ the risk, and the ________ thepresent value of the cash flow.
a. higher; higher
b. lower; lower
c. higher; lower
d. lower; higher
9) JiaHua Enterprises wants to issue sixty 20-year, $1,000 par value, zero couponbonds. If each bond is priced to yield 7 percent, how much will JiaHua receive (ignoring issuance costs) when the bonds are first sold?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
10) If bankruptcy were to occur, stockholders would have prior claim on assetsover
a. preferred stockholders.
b. unsecured creditors.
c. secured creditors.
d. no one.
11) The advantages of issuing preferred stock from the common stockholder’sperspective include all of the following EXCEPT
a. increased leverage.
c. use in mergers.
d. seniority of preferred stockholder’s claim over common stockholders.
12) All of the following features may be characteristic of preferred stock EXCEPT
b. no maturity date.
d. tax-deductible dividends.
13) Preferred stockholders
a. do have preference over bondholders in the case of liquidation.
b. do not have preference over bondholders in the case of liquidation.
c. do not have preference over common stockholders in the case of liquidation.
d. two of the above are true statements
14) The opportunity for management to purchase a certain number of shares oftheir firm’s common stock at a specified price over a certain period of timeis a
a. stock option.
b. stock right.
c. pre-emptive right.
15) Stock rights provide the stockholder with
a. cumulative voting privileges.
b. the opportunity to receive extraordinary earnings.
c. the right to elect the board of directors.
d. certain purchase privileges of additional stock shares in direct proportionbased on their number of owned shares.
Product Code: ACC704
Looking for Financial Accounting Cash Flows Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.