Financial Accounting Cost Amortization And Journal Entries Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Cost Amortization And Journal Entries Homework Help Service Online
1. Karen Austin Corporation has capitalized software costs of $789,600, and sales of this product the first year totaled $415,620. Karen Austin anticipates earning $969,780 in additional future revenues from this product, which is estimated to have an economic life of 4 years. Compute the amount of software cost amortization for the first year
a. Compute the amount of software cost amortization for the first year using the percent of revenue approach.
b. Compute the amount of software cost amortization for the first year using the straight-line approach.
2. Roley Corporation uses a periodic inventory system and the gross method of accounting for purchase discounts. On July 1, Roley purchased $82,000 of inventory, terms 2/10, n/30, FOB shipping point. Roley paid freight costs of $1,290. On July 3, Roley returned damaged goods and received credit of $8,200. On July 10, Roley paid for the goods. Prepare all necessary journal entries for Roley. (For multiple debit/credit entries, list amounts from largest to smallest, e.g. 10, 8, 6.)
3.Takemoto Corporation borrowed $65,400 on November 1, 2012, by signing a $66,872, 3-month, zero-interest-bearing note. Prepare Takemoto’s November 1, 2012, entry; the December 31, 2012, annual adjusting entry; and the February 1, 2013, entry. (For multiple debit/credit en tries, list amounts from largest to smallest, e.g. 10, 8, 6. Round all answers to 0 decimal places, e.g. 11,150.)
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Whiteside Corporation issues $590,000 of 9% bonds, due in 13 years, with interest payable semiannually. At the time of issue, the annual market rate for such bonds is 10%. Compute the issue price of the bonds. (Use the present value tables in the text. Round your answer to zero decimal places, e.g. 2,510.)
5. Indiana Jones Company enters into a 6-year lease of equipment on January 1, 2012, which requires 6 annual payments of $41,170 each, beginning January 1, 2012. In addition, the lessee guarantees a residual value of $21,150 at lease-end. The equipment has a useful life of 6 years. Assume that for Lost Ark Company, the lessor, collectibility is reasonably predictable, there are no important uncertainties concerning costs, and the carrying amount of the machinery is $209,176. Prepare Lost Ark’s January 1, 2012, journal entries.
Product Code: ACC845
Looking for Financial Accounting Cost Amortization And Journal Entries Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.