Financial Accounting Equation Question And Answers Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Equation Question And Answers Homework Help Service Online
1.Rick has a $50,000 basis in the RKS General Partnership on January 1 of the current year, and he owns no other investments. He has a 20% capital interest, a 30% profits interest, and a 40% loss interest in the partnership. Rick does not work in the partnership. The partnership Accs only liability is a $100,000 nonrecourse debt borrowed several years ago, which remains outstanding at year-end. Rick Accs share of the liability is based on his profits interest and is included in his $50,000 partnership basis. Rick and the partnership each report on a calendar year basis.
Income for the entire partnership during the current year is:
Ordinary loss = $440,00
Long-term capital gain = $100,00
Answer the following questions:
1. What is Rick Accs distributive share of income, gain, and loss for the current year?
2. What partnership income, gain, and loss should Rick report on his tax return for the current year?
3. What is Rick Accs basis in his partnership interest on the first day of the next year?
2. In one group, find a local business, such as a copy shop, that charges for printing, faxing, copying, and scanning documents. In the other group, determine the price of a mid-range printer/copier/scanner/fax machine. Combine this information from the two groups and perform a capital budgeting analysis. Assume that one student will use the machine for 1,000 documents per semester for the next three years. Also assume that the minimum rate of return is 10%. In performing your analysis, use the present value factor for 5% compounded for six semi annual periods of 5.08.
Does your analysis support the student purchasing the printer/copier/scanner/ fax machine?
3. World Electronics Inc. invested $16,000,000 to build a plant in a foreign country. The labor and materials used in production are purchased locally. The plant expansion was estimated to produce an internal rate of return of 20% in U.S. dollar terms. Due to a currency crisis, the currency exchange rate between the local currency and the U.S. dollar doubled from two local units per U.S. dollar to four local units per U.S. dollar.
a. Assume that the plant produced and sold product in the local economy. Explain what impact this change in the currency exchange rate would have on the project’s internal rate of return.
b. Assume that the plant produced product in the local economy but exported the product back to the United States for sale. Explain what impact the change in the currency exchange rate would have on the project’s internal rate of return under this assumption.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. A Masters of Accountancy degree at Jalapeno University would cost $15,000 for an additional fifth year of education beyond the bachelor’s degree. Assume that all tuition is paid at the beginning of the year. A student considering this investment must evaluate the present value of cash flows from possessing a graduate degree versus holding only the undergraduate degree. Assume that the average student with an undergraduate degree is expected to earn an annual salary of $50,000 per year (assumed to be paid at the end of the year) for 10 years. Assume that the average student with a graduate Masters of Accountancy degree is expected to earn an annual salary of $65,000 per year (assumed to be paid at the end of the year) for nine years after graduation. Assume a minimum rate of return of 10%.
1. Determine the net present value of cash flows from an undergraduate degree. Use the present value tables provided in this chapter. Round to nearest dollar.
2. Determine the net present value of cash flows from a Masters of Accountancy degree, assuming no salary is earned during the graduate year of schooling. Round to nearest dollar.
3. What is the net advantage or disadvantage of pursuing a graduate degree under these assumptions?
5. Erin Haywood was recently hired as a cost analyst by Wind River Medical Supplies Inc. One of Erin’s first assignments was to perform a net present value analysis for a new warehouse. Erin performed the analysis and calculated a present value index of 0.8. The plant manager, Zuhair Barbat, is very intent on purchasing the warehouse because he believes that more storage space is needed. Zuhair asks Erin into his office and the following conversation takes place:
Zuhair: Erin, you’re new here, aren’t you?
Erin: Yes, sir.
Zuhair: Well, Erin, let me tell you something. I’m not at all pleased with the capital investment analysis that you performed on this new warehouse. I need that warehouse for my production. If I don’t get it, where am I going to place our output?
Erin: Hopefully with the customer, sir.
Zuhair: Now don’t get smart with me.
Erin: No, really, I was being serious. My analysis does not support constructing a new warehouse. The numbers don’t lie; the warehouse does not meet our investment return targets. In fact, it seems to me that purchasing a warehouse does not add much value to the business. We need to be producing product to satisfy customer orders, not to fill a warehouse.
Zuhair: Listen, you need to understand something. The headquarters people will not allow me to build the warehouse if the numbers don’t add up. You know as well as I that many assumptions go into your net present value analysis. Why don’t you relax some of your assumptions so that the financial savings will offset the cost?
Erin: I’m willing to discuss my assumptions with you. Maybe I overlooked something.
Zuhair: Good. Here’s what I want you to do. I see in your analysis that you don’t project greater sales as a result of the warehouse. It seems to me, if we can store more goods, then we will have more to sell. Thus, logically, a larger warehouse translates into more sales. If you incorporate this into your analysis, I think you’ll see that the numbers will work out. Why don’t you work it through and come back with a new analysis? I’m really counting on you on this one. Let’s get off to a good start together and see if we can get this project accepted. What is your advice to Erin?
Product Code: ACC755
Looking for Financial Accounting Equation Question And Answers Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.