Financial Accounting Expenses And Inventory Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Expenses And Inventory Homework Help Service Online
1. Lyons Company consist of two divisions A and B. Lyons Company reported a contribution margin of $60,000 for division A, and had a contribution margin ratio of 30 percent in division B, when sales on division B were $240,000. Net operating income for the company was $22,000 and traceable fixed expenses $45,000. How much were Lyons Company’s common fixed expenses?
2. Atlantic Company produces a single product. For the most recent year, the company s net operating income computing by absorption costing method was $7,800, and its net operating income computed by the variable costing method was $10,500. The company s unit product was $15 under variable costing and $24 under absorption costing. If the ending inventory consisted of 1,460 units, how many units must have been in the beginning inventory?
3. Black Company uses the weighted-average method in its process costing system. The company s ending work-in-process inventory consist 6,000 units, 75 percent complete with respect to materials and 50 percent with respect to labor and overhead. If the total dollar value of the inventory is $80,000 and the cost per equivalent unit for labor and overhead is $6.00, what is the cost per equivalent unit for materials?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. At Overland Company, maintenance cost is exclusively at variable cost that varies directly with machine-hours. The Performance report for July showed that actual maintenance cost totaled $11,315 and that the associated rate variance was $146 unfavorable. If 7,300 machine hours were actually worked during July, What is the budgeted maintenance cost per machine hour?
5. The cost of goods sold in a retail stored totaled $650,000. Fixed selling and administrative expenses totaled $115,000 and variable selling and administrative expenses were $420,000. If the store s contribution margin totaled $590,000, how much were the sales?
Product Code: ACC698
Looking for Financial Accounting Expenses And Inventory Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.