Financial Accounting Exploring Company’s Annual Report Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Exploring Company’s Annual Report Assignment Homework Help Service Online
This project will allow you the opportunity to explore a company’s annual report and become familiar with the items that become familiar with the items it contains. Choose a company whose company name begins with the same letter as your last name from Standard & Poor’s Net Advantage. Locate the most recent annual report, either from the Liberty University library’s access to Standard & Poor’s website, the EDGAR database (www.sec.gov), or the company’s website.
1. What is the name of your corporation?
2. Where are the corporate headquarters?
3. What is the corporation’s fiscal year end?
4. What are the primary products or services of the corporation?
5. Graph the high and low price of the company’s stock for each quarter of the last two years. What was the high and what was the low?
6. Who is the company’s transfer agent and where are they located?
7. Who are your company’s competitors?
8. On which stock exchange is your corporation’s stock traded?
9. What is the current market price of their stock?
10. What is the ticker symbol used to identify your corporation on the stock exchange?
11. What is the Internet address of your corporation? Be sure it appears as a hyperlink.
12. Is the corporation’s Annual Report online?
13. Are its financial statements on-line?
14. Is your company listed on Annualreports.com?
15. How long is your company’s 10-K report at the Securities and Exchange Commission website (Edgar Database)?
Cash Flow and Retained Earnings:
16. List the amount of cash flows from each of the 3 activities: Operating, Investing, and Financing for the 2 most recent years. What was the increase or decrease in cash for each of these years?
17. Were there any Non-Cash Investing/Financing Transactions? Describe the type and amount.
18. What is the dollar difference between accrual net income and Cash provided by Operations?
19. What investing activity provided the largest inflow of cash in the current year?
20. What investing activity used the largest amount of cash in the current year?
21. What financing activity provided the largest inflow of cash in the current year?
22. What financing activity used the largest amount of cash in the current year?
23. Does the company have sufficient cash inflows from the appropriate category? Describe any problems the company many experience with cash flow from your analysis of the cash flow statement.
24. Show the change in Retained Earnings for the 2 most recent years. What was net income for each year? How much was paid out in dividends each year?
25. Were the dividends on common stock and/or preferred stock? What was the amount of each?
26. Did Retained Earnings change for any reasons other than net income or dividends? Explain.
27. What classes of stock does your company have?
28. How many shares of each class of stock are authorized, how many are issued, and how many are outstanding?
29. Does your company have any treasury stock? How many shares and what dollar amount?
30. What is the par or stated value of each of your company’s stocks?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
31. How many footnote disclosures does your company have?
32. How many significant accounting policies are listed under its Summary of Significant Accounting Policies?
33. What does it include as Cash and Cash Equivalents?
34. What method does it use to value Inventory?
35. What method(s) does it use to depreciate its assets?
36. Does it have any leased assets? If yes, describe them.
37. What policies does it have in regard to Foreign Currency Translations?
38. Describe any pending lawsuits in which it is involved.
39. Provide its Earnings per Share for the 2 most recent years?
Report of the Independent Auditor(s):
40. Who is/are your company’s auditor(s)?
41. Where are they located?
42. Does the auditor(s) give a qualified opinion, an unqualified opinion, a disclaimer of opinion, or an adverse opinion? What does that opinion mean? Is it good?
43. What is the auditor’s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
44. What is management’s responsibility in regard to the financial statements?
45. What financial statements were included in the auditor’s opinion?
46. Did the auditor believe that the statements were presented fairly?
47. Who bears the responsibility for the integrity and the objectivity of the financial statements?
48. What does management say they are doing to assure the public that the financial information is reliable?
49. What is the responsibility of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors?
Analysis: (use Excel to complete this section)
50. Provide common-size analysis of your company’s income statement and balance sheet, using the format shown in Exhibit 17.8 and 17.9 on Page 695 and 696 in the textbook. You will want to provide the analysis for the 2 most recent years (must be done using Excel with formulas).
51. Provide horizontal analysis of your company’s income statement and balance sheet, using the format shown in Exhibit 17.1 on Page 692 and Exhibit 17.2 on Page 693 in the textbook. You will want to show the dollar amount and percent of change using the 2 most recent years (you must use an Excel spreadsheet with formulas).
52. Perform ratio analysis on your company using the ratios listed in Exhibit 17.16 on page 707 of your text (these must be in an Excel spreadsheet, using formulas to calculate the ratios). You should present them in a similar format as the text: group by category, list name of ratio, formula in words, and the ratio calculation. Give a short explanation of your conclusions about your company after each category of ratios (i.e. How liquid is your company? How efficiently is it using its assets? etc.).
53. Are you optimistic or pessimistic regarding the future of your chosen corporation? Explain. (Please use information from your analysis to support your opinion.)
54. Would you invest in the stock of the company? Explain. (Please use information from your analysis to support your decision).
55. Would you invest in the bonds of the company? Explain. (Please use information from your analysis to support your decision. Must be different than what is provided in Question 54. Hint: Consider their Debt Ratios, etc. Also, please provide an answer even if they do not offer Bonds. If they did, would you invest in them?)
Product Code: ACC665
Looking for Financial Accounting Exploring Company’s Annual Report Assignment Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.