Financial Accounting Fair Value Of Stocks Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Fair Value Of Stocks Homework Help Service Online
1) Company HTA had a free cash flow for the firm (FCFF) of $1,500,000 last year. It is expected the FCFF will keep a sustainable growth rate of 5%. The company has 2 million common shares outstanding. In addition, the following information has been gathered: Capital structure: D/E=0.2:0.8, Market value of Debt: VD =$5,000,000; Required return on equity: kE =15% Cost of debt before tax =6%, Tax rate: tc =25%; Determine the fair value of HTA stock.
2) Company JUK has a ROE of 25% and the company will not pay any dividend for the next 3 years. It is estimated that the company will pay $2 dividend per share after three years and then to level off to 5% per year forever.
The company has a beta of 2. Assume the risk-free interest rate is 4%, and the market risk premium is 8%.
a. What is your estimate of the fair price of a share of the stock?
b. If the market price of a share is equal to this intrinsic value, what is the P/E ratio?
c. What do you expect its price to be 1 year from now? Is the implied capital gain consistent with your estimate of the dividend yield and the market capitalization rate?
3)MicroSense, Inc., paid $2 dividends per share last year. It is estimated that the company s ROEs will be 12% and 10%, respectively, next two years. The plowback rate in next two years will be 0.6. It is expected that the dividends will grow at a sustainable rate of 3% per year after two years. Assume that the expected return on the market is 8%, the risk-free rate is 4%, and the beta of the stock is 1.4. What is the fair price of the stock?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4) An analyst uses the constant growth model to evaluate a company with the following data for a company:
Leverage ratio (asset/equity): 1.8
Total asset turnover: 1.5
Current ratio: 1.8
Net profit margin: 8%
Dividend payout ratio: 40%
Earnings per share in the past year: $0.85
The required rate on equity: 15%
Based on an analysis, the growth rate of the company will drop by 25 percent per year in the next two years and then keep it afterward. Assume that the company will keep its dividend policy unchanged.
a. Determine the growth rate of the company for each of next three years.
b. Use the multi-period DDM to estimate the intrinsic value of the company s stock.
c. Suppose after one year, everything else will be unchanged but the required rate on equity will decrease to 14%. What would be your holding period return for the year?
5)What is the P/E ratio?
Product Code: ACC311
Looking for Financial Accounting Fair Value Of Stocks Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.