Financial Accounting Identifying Assets Elements Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Identifying Assets Elements Homework Help Service Online
Identifying The Elements Of A Plant Asset’s Cost
Assume Google Inc. opened an office in Orlando, Florida. Further assume that Google incurred the following costs in acquiring land, making land improvements, and constructing and furnishing the new sales building
|Purchase price of land, including an old building that will be used for a garage (land market value is $320,000; building market value is $80,000)||$350,000|
|Landscaping (additional dirt and earth moving)||8,100|
|Fence around the land||31,600|
|Attorney fee for title search on the land||600|
|Delinquent real estate taxes on the land to be paid by Google||5,900|
|Company signs at entrance to the property||1,800|
|Building permit for the sales building||300|
|Architect fee for the design of the sales building||19,800|
|Masonry, carpentry, and roofing of the sales building||516,000|
|Renovation of the garage building||41,800|
|Interest cost on construction loan for sales building||9,000|
|Landscaping (trees and shrubs)||6,400|
|Parking lot and concrete walks on the property||52,300|
|Lights for the parking lot and walkways||7,300|
|Salary of construction supervisor (85% to sales building; 9% to land improvements; and 6% to garage building renovation)||40,000|
|Office furniture for the sales building||79,400|
|Transportation and installation of furniture||1,800|
Assume Google depreciates buildings over 40 years, land improvements over 20 years, and furniture over 8 years, all on a straight-line basis with zero residual value.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Set up columns for Land, Land Improvements, Sales Building, Garage Building, and Furniture. Show how to account for each of Google’s costs by listing the cost under the correct account. Determine the total cost of each asset.
2. All construction was complete and the assets were placed in service on May 2. Record depreciation for the year ended December 31.
3. How will what you learned in this problem help you manage a business?
Product Code: ACC303
Looking for Financial Accounting Identifying Assets Elements Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.