Financial Accounting Income Statement And Margin Ratio Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Income Statement And Margin Ratio Homework Help Service Online
1.How much sales are required to earn a target income of $160,000 if total fixed costs are $200,000 and the contribution margin ratio is 40%?
2.Flip Company has old inventory on hand that cost $12,000. Its scrap value is $16,000. The inventory could be sold for $40,000 if manufactured further at an additional cost of $12,000. What should Flip do?
3.Flip Merchandising has budgeted its activity for December according to the following information:
1. Sales at $800,000, all for cash.
2. Budgeted depreciation for December is $20,000.
4. The cash balance at December 1 was $20,000.
5. Selling and administrative expenses are budgeted at $80,000 for December and are paid for in cash.
6. The planned merchandise inventory on December 31 and December 1 is $24,000.
7. The invoice cost for merchandise purchases represents 75% of the sales price. All purchases are paid in cash.
How much are the budgeted cash disbursements for December?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.Flip, Inc. has the following budgeted sales: July $200,000, August $300,000, and September $250,000. 40% of the sales are for cash and 60% are on credit. For the credit sales, 50% are collected in the month of sale, and 50% the next month.What is the total expected cash receipts during September?
5.Flip Music produces 60,000 CDs on which to record music. The CDs have the following costs
Direct Materials $11,000
Direct Labor 15,000
Variable Overhead 3,000
Fixed Overhead 7,000
None of Flip’s fixed overhead costs can be reduced, but another product could be made that would increase profit contribution by $4,000 if the CDs were acquired externally. If cost minimization is the major consideration and the company would prefer to buy the CDs, what is the maximum external price that Flip would be willing to accept to acquire the 60,000 units externally?
Product Code: ACC338
Looking for Financial Accounting Income Statement And Margin Ratio Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.