Financial Accounting Intangible Assets Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Intangible Assets Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help Service Online
1.Companies should test indefinite life intangible assets at least annually for:
d. estimated useful life.
2. When a company develops a trademark the costs directly related to securing it should generally be capitalized. Which of the following costs associated with a trademark would not be allowed to be capitalized?
a. Attorney fees.
b. Consulting fees.
c. Research and development fees.
d. Design costs.
3. Goodwill may be recorded when:
a. it is identified within a company.
b. one company acquires another in a business combination.
c. the fair value of a company’s assets exceeds their cost.
d. a company has exceptional customer relations.
4. Purchased goodwill should
a. be written off as soon as possible against retained earnings.
b. be written off as soon as possible as an extraordinary item.
c. be written off by systematic charges as a regular operating expense over the period benefited.
d. not be amortized.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
5. A loss on impairment of an intangible asset is the difference between the asset’s
a. carrying amount and the expected future net cash flows.
b. carrying amount and its fair value.
c. fair value and the expected future net cash flows.
d. book value and its fair value.
6. Which of the following costs incurred with developing computer software for internal use should be capitalized?
a. Evaluation of alternatives.
7.The following information is available for Barkley Company’s patents:
Carrying amount 1,290,000
Expected future net cash flows 1,200,000
Fair value 975,000
Barkley would record a loss on impairment of
a. $ 90,000.
b. $ 315,000.
8.Negative goodwill arises when the ______________ of the net assets acquired is higher than the purchase price of the assets.
a. useful life
b. carrying value
c. fair value
d. excess earnings
9.Barker Pet supply uses the conventional retail method to determine its ending inventory at cost. Assume the beginning inventory at cost (retail) were $531,200 ($653,800), purchases during the current year at cost (retail) were $2,137,200 ($2,772,200), freight-in on these purchases totaled $127,800, sales during the current year totaled $2,604,000, and net markups (markdowns) were $4,000 ($192,600). What is the ending inventory value at cost?
10.Robertson Inc. bought a machine on January 1, 2002 for $400,000. The machine had an expected life of 20 years and was expected to have a salvage value of $40,000. On July 1, 2012, the company reviewed the potential of the machine and determined that its undiscounted future net cash flows totaled $200,000 and its discounted future net cash flows totaled $140,000. If no active market exists for the machine and the company does not plan to dispose of it, what should Robertson record as an impairment loss on July 1, 2012?
a. $ 0
Product Code: ACC692
Looking for Financial Accounting Intangible Assets Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.