Financial Accounting Journal And Retained Earnings Statement Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Journal And Retained Earnings Statement Homework Help Service Online
Ocean Atlantic Co. is a merchandising business. the account balances for Ocean Atlantic co. as of July 1, 2012 (unless otherwise indicated), are as follows
110 Cash 63,600
112 Accounts Receivable 153,900
115 Merchandise Inventory 602,400
116 Prepaid Insurance 16,800
117 Store Supplies 11,400
123 Store Equipment 469,500
124 Accumulated Depreciation-Store Equipment 56,700
210 Accounts Payable 96,600
211 Salaries Payable –
310 Capital stock 75,000
311 Retained earnings, Aug 1 2011 480,300
312 Dividends 135,000
313 Income summary
410 Sales 3,221,100
411 Sales Returns and Allowances 92,700
412 Sales Discounts 59,400
510 Cost of Merchandise Sold 1,623,000
520 Sales Salaries Expense 334,800
521 Advertising Expense 81,000
522 Depreciation Expense –
523 Store Supplies Expense –
529 Miscellaneous Selling Expense 12,600
530 Office Salaries Expense 182,100
531 Rent Expense 83,700
532 Insurance Expense –
539 Miscellaneous Administrative Expense 7,800
During July, the last month of the fiscal year, the following transactions were completed:July 1, Paid rent for July, $4000.3, Purchased merchandise on account from Lingard Co., Terms 2/10,n/30,FOB shipping point, $25,000.4, Paid freight on purchase of July 3, $1000.6, Sold merchandise on account to Holt Co., terms 2/10,n/30, FOB shipping point, $40,000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $24,000.7, Received $18000 cash from Flat Co. on account, no discount.10, sold merchandise for cash $90,000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $50,000.13, Paid for merchandise purchased on July 3, less discount.14, Received merchandise returned on sale of July 6, $7000. The cost of the merchandise returned was $4500.15, Paid advertising expense for last half of July, $900016, received cash from sale of July 6, less return of July 14 and discount.19, purchased merchandise for cash, $22000.19, Paid $23,100 to Corino Co. on account, no discount.Record the following transactions of the journal20, sold merchandise on account to Reedley Co., terms 1/10,n/30, FOB shipping point, $40000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $25000.21, for the convenience of the customer, paid freight on sale of July 20, $1100.21, received $17600 cash from Owen co. on account, no discount.21, purchased merchandise on account from Munson Co., terms 1/10, n/30, FOB Destination, $32000.24, Returned $5000 of damaged merchandise purchased on July21, receiving credit from the seller.26, Refunded cash on sales made for cash, $12000. The cost of the merchandise returned was $7200.28, paid sales salaries of $22800 and office salaries of $15200.29, purchased store supplies for cash, $2400.30, Sold merchandise on account to Dix co., terms 2/10, n/30, FOB shipping point, $18,750. The cost of the merchandise sold was $11,250.30, received cash from sale of July 20, less discount, plus freight paid on July 21.31, Paid for purchase of July 21, less return of July 24 and discount.
1. Enter the balances of each of the accounts in the appropriate balance column of a four-column account. Write Balance in the item section, and place a check mark (?) in the posting reference column. Journalize the transactions for July.
2. Post the journal to the general ledger, extending the month-end balances to the appropriate balance columns after all posting is completed. In this problem, you are no required to update or post to the accounts receivable and accounts payable subsidiary ledgers.
3. Prepare and unadjusted trial balance.
4. At the end of July, the following adjustment data were assembled. Analyze and use these data to complete (5) and (6).a) Merchandise inventory on July 31 $ 565000b) Insurance expired during the year $ 13400c) Store supplies on hand on July 31 $3900d) Depreciation for the current year $11500e) Accrued salaries on July 31: Sale salaries $3200 Office salaries $1300 ($4500)
5. Enter the unadjusted trial balance on a 10-column end-of-period spreadsheet (work Sheet), and complete the spreadsheet.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
6. Journalize and post the adjusting entries. Record the adjusting entries of the journal.
7. Prepare an adjusted trial balance
8. Prepare an income statement, a retained earnings statement, and a balance sheet.
9. Prepare and post the closing entries. Record the closing entries of the journal. Indicate closed accounts by inserting a line in both the Balance columns opposite the closing entry. Insert the new balance in the retained earnings account.
10. Prepare a post-closing trial balance
Product Code: ACC389
Looking for Financial Accounting Journal And Retained Earnings Statement Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.