Financial Accounting Journal Entries For Fair Value And Equity Methods Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Journal Entries For Fair Value And Equity Methods Homework Help Service Online
1.Presented below are two independent situations.
Hatcher Cosmetics acquired 10% of the 221,000 shares of common stock of Ramirez Fashion at a total cost of $15 per share on March 18, 2012. On June 30, Ramirez declared and paid a $77,800 cash dividend. On December 31, Ramirez reported net income of $127,900 for the year. At December 31, the market price of Ramirez Fashion was $16 per share. The securities are classified as available-for-sale.
Holmes, Inc. obtained significant influence over Nadal Corporation by buying 25% of Nadal’s 34,000 outstanding shares of common stock at a total cost of $11 per share on January 1, 2012. On June 15, Nadal declared and paid a cash dividend of $37,000. On December 31, Nadal reported a net income of $93,500 for the year
Prepare all necessary journal entries in 2012 for each situation.
2. Journalies the following
1)Cash received from ram. 10000
2) Building and machinery 25000 purchased for. 10000
3)A creditor sohan(bal 50000) became 10% is received from his estate.
4) old newspaper sold 2000
5) cash purchases. 6000
3.Record the following transactions in the cash book with cash and bank column (Three Column Cash Book).
|2||Deposited into Bank||10,000|
|3||Cash received from sale of shares||50,000|
|4||Purchases by credit||15,000|
|5||Purchases by cheque||5,000|
|6||Received cheque from Anand||9,900|
|7||Paid Vijay by cheque||1,500|
|8||Withdrew from Bank for office use||10,000|
|9||Anand’s cheque deposited in the Bank|
|10||Paid to Ajay by cheque Rs 1,980 in full settlement of his account Rs 2,000|
|11||Drawn from Bank||500|
|12||Cash withdrawn for personal use||1,000|
4.Journalize the following business transactions in general journal form. Identify each transaction by number. You may omit explanations of the transactions
1. the company issues the ordinary shares in exchange for 25000 euro cash
2. purchased 400$ of supplies on credit.
3. purchased equipment for euro10000, paying euro 3000 in cash and signed a 30 day, euro 7000, note payable.
4. real estate commissions billed to client amount to euro 4000.
5. paid euro 700 in cash for the current month’s rent.
6. paid euro 200 cash on account for supplies purchased in transaction 2.
7. received a bill for euro 600 for advertising for current month.
8. paid euro 2200 cash for salaries.
9. the company paid dividends of euro 1200.
10. received a check for euro 3000 from a client in payment on account for commission billed in transaction.
At September 1, the statement of financial position accounts for Stanley’s Restaurant were as follows:
Accounts Payable $ 0 Land $33,000
Accounts Receivable 11,600 Share Capital-Ordinary ?
Buildings 68,000 Notes Payable 48,000
Cash 10,000 Supplies 6,600
Prepare a statement of financial position at September 3, 2017.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
5.Journalise the following transactions in the books of Mr. Vas.
1. Vas started his business with cash Rs 1,00,000.
2. Purchased goods from Star and Co for cash Rs 20,000.
3. Bought office furniture for cash Rs 7,500.
4. Bought from Kumar, goods on credit for Rs 30,000.
5. goods to Ravi for Rs 5,000 against a cheque.
6. Purchased machinery from Biswas and Co. for Rs 1,00,000 out of which Rs 40,000 was paid by cheque.
7. Paid office rent Rs 6,000.
8. Received from Shekar Rs 4,850 in full settlement of his account for Rs 5,000.
9. Salary to a salesman paid by cheque Rs 9,000.
10. Received as commission Rs 350.
11. Withdrawn cash from bank Rs 6,000 for personal use.
12. Cash deposited into Bank Rs 10,000.
13. Received on sale of investments Rs 37,000.
14. Bank paid directly insurance premium Rs 1,100 for Vas.
15. Paid Rs 300 for repair to furniture.
16. Wages paid for erection of machinery Rs 600.
17. Purchase of a computer on credit from Aditya and Co for Rs 40,000.
18. Issued a cheque in favour of Aditya and Co for the purchase of a computer.
19. Paid rent by cheque Rs 2,900.
20. Paid electricity bill Rs 700 for the month.
21. Paid for stationery Rs 250.
22. Bank collected interest on our investments Rs 1,200.
23. Bought shares in XY Ltd. for Rs 20,000.
24. Received Rs 15,000 from Devi by cheque.
25. Paid Devi’s cheque into Bank for Rs 15,000.
Product Code: ACC422
Looking for Financial Accounting Journal Entries For Fair Value And Equity Methods Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.