Financial Accounting Journalise Transactions Question And Answers Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Journalise Transactions Question And Answers Homework Help Service Online
1. Journalise the following transactions
|Apr 1, 2009||Capital Rs 2,00,000; Debtors — Rs 20,000; Cash-in-hand — Rs 5,000; Cash at Bank — Stock Rs 7,000; Creditors Rs 25,000; Rs 15,000; Machinery Rs 1,50,000; Furniture and Fixtures — Rs 25,000.|
|Apr 2, 2009||Received Rs 1,500 from Mohamed in full settlement of his account Rs 2,000.|
|Apr 3, 2009||Received Rs 1,500 from Xavier on his account for Rs 2,000.|
|Apr 4, 2009||Paid Rs 1,400 to Guru in full settlement of his account for Rs 1500.|
|Apr 5, 2009||Paid Rs 1,400 to Veer Singh on his account for Rs 1,500.|
|Apr 6, 2009||Received a first and final dividend of 70 paise in the rupee from the official receiver of Mr. Rao who owed Rs 3,000.|
|Apr 7, 2009||Wages paid Rs 1000 for erection of plant.|
2. Journalise the following transaction in the books of Govind. Post them in the ledger and balance the various accounts opened in the ledger.
|2009||Apr 1||Govind commenced business with the following assets and liabilities.|
|Apr 4||Sold goods to Kamal Rs 1,15,000.|
|Apr 7||Bought goods from Ajay Rs 75,000.|
|Apr 9||Paid to Ajay Rs 50,000 on account.|
|Apr 11||Withdraw cash for personal use Rs 3,500.|
|Apr 13||Received Commission Rs 6,000.|
|Apr 15||Furniture purchased Rs 9,000.|
|Apr 17||Brought in additional capital Rs 25,000.|
|Apr 18||Issued a cheque for rent Rs 6,000.|
|Apr 19||Drew from bank for personal use Rs 4,000.|
|Apr 21||Paid life insurance premium Rs 1,327.|
3. Journalise the following transaction:
1 – Business started with cash 8,000 and plant & machinery 3,000.
2 – Stock purchase for sale (cash purchase)= 3,000, credit purchase = 5,000
3 – Wages paid 120,000(including 20,000 of future year).
4 – Salary paid 200,000 but due 110,000.
5 – Sale made for cash 600,000 & on credit 800,000.
6 – Depreciation 10 percent on plant & machinery.
7 – Goods costing 20,000 destroyed by fire.
8 – Payment made to creditor of 200,000 at 10 percent discount.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Prepare journal for the following
1. purchased furniture for Rs.25000/- and paid Rs.200/- for its carriage
2. Goods worth Rs1500/- and cash Rs500/- were given as charity
3. Wages due to laborer’s Rs5000/-
4. Received cash Rs.2000/- from Tushar for bad-debts written off last year
5.If you receive some amount of cash from someone and in the same day you deposit half of the total amount in bank, what will be The journal entry for that?
Product Code: ACC423
Looking for Financial Accounting Journalise Transactions Question And Answers Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.