Financial Accounting Journalize Questions And Answers Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Journalize Questions And Answers Homework HelpService Online
1.The following information pertains to Crane Video Company.
1. Cash balance per bank, July 31, $8,035.
2. July bank service charge not recorded by the depositor $34.
3. Cash balance per books, July 31, $8,056.
4. Deposits in transit, July 31, $1,886.
5. Bank collected $1,286 note for Crane in July, plus interest $42, less fee $26. The collection has not been recorded by Crane, and no interest has been accrued.
6. Outstanding checks, July 31, $597.
a. Prepare a bank reconciliation at July 31.(List items that increase cash balance first.)
b. Journalize the adjusting entries at July 31 on the books of Crane Video Company. (Credit account titles are automatically indented when amount is entered. Do not indent manually.)
2.Information related to Mingenback Company for 2014 is summarized below.
|Total credit sales||$2,481,000|
|Accounts receivable at December 31||916,000|
|Bad debts written off||34,600|
a.What amount of bad debt expense will Mingenback Company report if it uses the direct write-off method of accounting for bad debts?
b.Assume that Mingenback Company estimates its bad debt expense to be 2% of credit sales. What amount of bad debt expense will Mingenback record if it has an Allowance for Doubtful Accounts credit balance of $3,900?
c.Assume that Mingenback Company estimates its bad debt expense based on 6% of accounts receivable. What amount of bad debt expense will Mingenback record if it has an Allowance for Doubtful Accounts credit balance of $2,700
d.Assume that Mingenback Company estimates its bad debt expense based on 6% of accounts receivable. What amount of bad debt expense will Mingenback record if it has an Allowance for Doubtful Accounts debit balance of $2,700?
3.On January 1, 2014, Evers Company purchased the following two machines for use in its production process.
|Machine A:||The cash price of this machine was $50,100. Related expenditures included: sales tax $1,900, shipping costs $140, insurance during shipping $80, installation and testing costs $60, and $190 of oil and lubricants to be used with the machinery during its first year of operations. Evers estimates that the useful life of the machine is 5 years with a $5,700 salvage value remaining at the end of that time period. Assume that the straight-line method of depreciation is used.|
|Machine B:||The recorded cost of this machine was $177,600. Evers estimates that the useful life of the machine is 4 years with a $9,900 salvage value remaining at the end of that time period.|
a.Prepare the following for Machine A. (Round answers to 0 decimal places, e.g. $2,125. Credit account titles are automatically indented when amount is entered. Do not indent manually.)
1. The journal entry to record its purchase on January 1, 2014.
2. The journal entry to record annual depreciation at December 31, 2014.
|No.||Account Titles and Explanation||Debit||Credit|
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
b.Calculate the amount of depreciation expense that Evers should record for machine B each year of its useful life under the following assumptions. (Round depreciation cost per unit to 2 decimal places, e.g. 12.25. Round final answers to 0 decimal places, e.g. $2,125.)
(1) Evers uses the straight-line method of depreciation.
(2) Evers uses the declining-balance method. The rate used is twice the straight-line rate.
(3) Evers uses the units-of-activity method and estimates that the useful life of the machine is 168,300 units. Actual usage is as follows: 2014, 60,300 units; 2015, 46,500 units; 2016, 33,500 units; 2017, 28,000 units.
Product Code: ACC384
Looking for Financial Accounting Journalize Questions And Answers Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.