Financial Accounting Post Closing Trial Balance Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Post Closing Trial Balance Homework Help Service Online
Heidi Jara opened Jara’s Cleaning Service on July 1, 2015. During July, the following transactions were completed.
July 1 Stockholders invested $20,000 cash in the business in exchange for common stock.
1 Purchased used truck for $9,000, paying $4,000 cash and the balance on account.
3 Purchased cleaning supplies for $2,100 on account.
5 Paid $1,800 cash on a 1-year insurance policy effective July 1.
12 Billed customers $4,500 for cleaning services.
18 Paid $1,500 cash on amount owed on truck and $1,400 on amount owed on cleaning supplies.
20 Paid $2,500 cash for employee salaries.
21 Collected $3,400 cash from customers billed on July 12.
25 Billed customers $6,000 for cleaning services.
31 Paid $350 for the monthly gasoline bill for the truck.
31 Paid a $5,600 cash dividend.
The chart of accounts for Jara’s Cleaning Service contains the following accounts: No. 101 Cash, No. 112 Accounts Receivable, No. 126 Supplies, No. 130 Prepaid Insurance, No. 157 Equipment, No. 158 Accumulated Depreciation-Equipment, No. 201 Accounts Payable, No. 212 Salaries and Wages Payable, No. 311 Common Stock, No. 320 Retained Earnings, No. 332 Dividends, No. 350 Income Summary, No. 400 Service Revenue, No. 631 Supplies Expense, No. 633 Gasoline Expense, No. 711 Depreciation Expense, No. 722 Insurance Expense, and No. 726 Salaries and Wages Expense.
(a) Journalize and post the July transactions.
(b) Prepare a trial balance at July 31 on a worksheet.
(c) Enter the following adjustments on the worksheet and complete the worksheet.
(1) Unbilled and uncollected revenue for services performed at July 31 were $2,700.
(2) Depreciation on equipment for the month was $500.
(3) One-twelfth of the insurance expired.
(4) An inventory count shows $600 of cleaning supplies on hand at July 31.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
(5) Accrued but unpaid employee salaries were $1,000.
(d) Prepare an income statement and a retained earnings statement for July and a classified balance sheet at July 31.
(e) Journalize and post adjusting entries.
(f) Journalize and post closing entries and complete the closing process.
(g) Prepare a post-closing trial balance at July 31.
Product Code: ACC410
Looking for Financial Accounting Post Closing Trial Balance Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.