Financial Accounting Preparing Adjusted Trial Balance Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Preparing Adjusted Trial Balance Assignment Homework Help Service Online
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS
Sophia LeBron’s vast experience in interior design provided her the opportunity to open a business of her own. She organized a corporation named My Place, House of Décor that offers decorating services to customers but subcontracts the manufacture of the merchandise needed. These subcontractors are to deal directly with the customers. After three months of successful operations, Sophia thought it would be an excellent idea to expand her business into the sale of antique furniture. She started buying merchandise inventory from a company named Golden Antiques for resale to retail stores.
TRANSACTIONS FOR MARCH
Mar. 3 Issued Check No. 116 for $7,500 for the current month’s advertising.
6 Issued Check No. 117 for $2,000 for March office rent.
8 Received $11,500 from Ruth Garcia for services rendered to decorate her living room.
13 Performed decorating services on account for Nancy’s Accounting Firm for $8,600 (net 30).
Mar. 20 Performed decorating services on account for La Epoca Beauty Boutique for $18,000 (net 90).
26 Performed decorating services on account for Andrea’s Gourmet Food for $4,300 (net 30).
30 Issued Check No. 118 for $280 to pay the utilities bill for the month.
30 Issued Check No. 119 for $300 in payment of the telephone bill for the month.
30 Issued Check No. 120 for $240 for postage.
30 Issued Check No. 121 for $550 for business automobile expenses.
a) Expired insurance for the period, $500.
b) Supplies on hand at the end of the month, $250.
c) Accrued salary expense (earned but not paid) owed to Sophia LeBron, $5,600. (Credit Accrued Salaries. Payroll taxes are not considered in this entry. Transactions in later months will show you how to journalize payroll tax deductions and expenses.)
d) Provision for uncollectible accounts estimated at 3.0% of March credit sales, $927.
1) Journalize the transactions listed below and on the next page and post to the ledger accounts. Omit explanations.
2) Prepare an unadjusted trial balance.
3) Journalize the adjusting entries and post to the general ledger.
4) Prepare an adjusted trial balance.
5) Prepare a schedule of accounts receivable.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
6) Prepare an income statement for the three months ended March 31, 20–. If not completing the optional requirements below, use only the year-to-date amount column to complete your statement.
Optional: Prepare the statement for both the month of March and the year to date. Balances in the income and expense accounts currently reflect year-to-date activity. Complete the year-todate income statement first. To calculate March figures, subtract year-to-date figures of February’s income statement from March’s year-to-date figures.
Optional: Include vertical analysis figures in the statement by calculating the percent of each line item to total revenue.
Note: If working the set with General Ledger software, the generated statement will automatically include monthly and year-to-date figures and include percentages for vertical analysis.
7) Prepare a retained earnings statement for the three months ended March 31, 20–.
8) Prepare a balance sheet as of March 31, 20–.
9) Complete the analysis test for March.
Product Code: ACC404
Looking for Financial Accounting Preparing Adjusted Trial Balance Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.