Financial Accounting Preparing Master Budget Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Preparing Master Budget Homework Help Service Online
You have just been hired as a management trainee by Cravat Sales Company, a nationwide distributor of a designer Ac€?cs silk ties. The company has an exclusive franchise on the distribution of the ties, and sales have grown so rapidly over the last few years that it has become necessary to add new members to the management team. You have been given responsibility for all planning and budgeting. Your first assignment is to prepare a master budget for the next three months, starting April 1. You are anxious to make a favorable impression on the president and have assembled the information below.
The company desires a minimum ending cash balance each month of $10,000. The ties are sold to retailers for $8 each. Recent and forecasted sales in units are as follows
The large buildup in sales before and during June is due to Father Ac€?cs Day. Ending inventories are supposed to equal 90% of the next month Ac€?cs sales in units. The ties cost the company $5 each.
Purchases are paid for as follows: 50% in the month of purchase and the remaining 50% in the following month. All sales are on credit, with no discount, and payable within 15 days. The company has found, however, that only 25% of a month Ac€?cs sales are collected by month-end. An additional 50% is collected in the following month, and the remaining 25% is collected in the second month following sale. Bad debts have been negligible.
The company Ac€?cs monthly selling and administrative expenses are given below
|Sales commissions||$ 1||per tie|
|Wages and salaries||$||22,700|
All selling and administrative expenses are paid during the month, in cash, with the exception of depreciation and insurance expired. Land will be purchased during May for $21,000 cash. The company declares dividends of $12,000 each quarter, payable in the first month of the following quarter. The company Ac€?cs balance sheet at March 31 is given below
| Accounts receivable ($66,000 February sales; $210,000|
|Inventory (32,400 units)||162,000|
|Fixed assets, net of depreciation||123,150|
|Liabilities and StockholdersAc€?c Equity|
|Total liabilities and stockholdersAc€?c equity||$||588,150|
The company has an agreement with a bank that allows it to borrow in increments of $1,000 at the beginning of each month, up to a total loan balance of $130,000. The interest rate on these loans is 1% per month, and for simplicity, we will assume that interest is not compounded. At the end of the quarter, the company would pay the bank all of the accumulated interest on the loan and as much of the loan as possible (in increments of $1,000), while still retaining at least $10,000 in cash.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Prepare a master budget for the three-month period ending June 30. Include the following detailed budgets:
a. A sales budget by month and in total
b. A schedule of expected cash collections from sales, by month and in total.
c. A merchandise purchases budget in units and in dollars. Show the budget by month and in total.
d. A schedule of expected cash disbursements for merchandise purchases, by month and in total.
2. A cash budget. Show the budget by month and in total.(23.50 marks) (Input all amounts as positive values except cash deficiency, repayments and interest which should be indicated by a minus sign. Leave no cells blank – be certain to enter “0” wherever required. Omit the “$” sign in your response)
3. A budgeted income statement for the three-month period ending June 30. Use the contribution approach. (Input all amounts as positive values. Omit the “$” sign in your response.)
4. A budgeted balance sheet as of June 30. (Be sure to list the assets and liabilities in order of their liquidity. Omit the “$” sign in your response.)
Product Code: ACC707
Looking for Financial Accounting Preparing Master Budget Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.