Financial Accounting Principles MCQs Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Principles MCQs Homework Help Service Online
1) The rule-setting body, which authorizes generally accepted accounting principles is
b. Federal Reserve System.
2) Candy Corporation had pretax profits of $1.2 million, an average tax rate of 34 percent, and it paid preferred stock dividends of $50,000. There were100,000 shares outstanding and no interest expense. What were Candy Corporation’s earnings per share?
3) The analyst should be careful when evaluating a ratio analysis that
a. the dates of the financial statements being compared are the same time.
b. pre-audited statements are used.
c. neither A nor B.
d. both A and B.
4) The ________ is useful in evaluating credit and collection policies.
a. current asset turnover
b. current ratio
c. average collection period
d. average payment period
5) The ________ ratio may indicate poor collections procedures or a lax creditpolicy.
a. average collection period
b. average payment period
c. inventory turnover
6) ________ are especially interested in the average payment period, since itprovides them with a sense of the bill-paying patterns of the firm.
a. Lenders and suppliers
b. Borrowers and buyers
7) If the inventory turnover is divided into 365, it becomes a measure of
a. sales turnover.
b. the average collection period.
c. sales efficiency.
d. the average age of the inventory.
8) The ________ ratio may indicate that the firm will not be able to meet interest obligations due on outstanding debt.
a. times interest earned
b. return on total assets
c. net profit margin
9) The ________ measures the percentage of profit earned on each sales dollar before interest and taxes.
a. net profit margin
b. operating profit margin
c. earnings available to common shareholders
d. gross profit margin
10) In the DuPont system, the return on total assets (asset) is equal to
a. (net profit margin) × (fixed asset turnover).
b. (return on equity) × (total asset turnover).
c. (return on equity) × (financial leverage multiplier).
d. (net profit margin) × (total asset turnover).
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
11) The financial leverage multiplier is an indicator of how much ________ a corporation is utilizing.
a. long-term debt
b. total debt
c. operating leverage
d. total assets
12) Allocation of the historic costs of fixed assets against the annual revenue they generate is called
b. net profits.
d. gross profits.
13) The cash flows from operating activities section of the statement of cash flows considers
a. interest expense.
b. stock repurchases.
c. dividends paid.
d. cost of raw materials.
14) The key aspects of the financial planning process are
a. cash planning and investment planning.
b. cash planning and profit planning.
c. investment planning and profit planning.
d. cash planning and financing.
15) A firm has projected sales in May, June, and July of $100, $200, and $300,
respectively. The firm makes 20 percent of sales for cash and collects thebalance one month following the sale. The firm’s total cash receipts in July
a. are $200.
b. are $220.
c. are $180.
d. cannot be determined with the information provided.
Product Code: ACC701
Looking for Financial Accounting Principles MCQs Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.