Financial Accounting Road Maintenance Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Road Maintenance Assignment Homework Help Service Online
In the year a road maintenance district was established, it engaged in the transactions that follow involving capital assets (all dollar amounts in thousands). The district maintains only a single governmental fund (a general fund).
1. Received authority over roads previously ‘‘owned’’ by the county. The estimated replacement cost of the roads was $240,000. On average they have a remaining useful life of 40 years.
2. Acquired machinery and equipment for $2,800, with general fund resources. They have a useful life of 10 years.
3. Incurred costs of $12,000 to construct a building. The construction was ﬁnanced with general obligation bonds. The building has a useful life of 30 years.
4. Acquired equipment having a fair market value of $240 in exchange for $80 cash (from general-fund resources) plus used equipment for which the district had paid $200. The used equipment had a fair market value at the time of the trade of $160; depreciation of $100 had previously been recognized.
5. Sold land for $280 that had been acquired for $360.
6. Received a donation of land from one of the towns within the district. The land had cost the town $480, but at the time of the contribution had a fair market value of $2,000.
7. Incurred $4,800 in road resurfacing costs. The district estimates that its roads must be resurfaced every four years if they are to be preserved in the condition they were in when they were acquired.
8. Recognized depreciation of $400 on its building, $280 on its machinery and equipment, and $6,000 on its roads, in addition to any depreciation relating to the resurfacing costs.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
a. Prepare entries to record the transactions so that they could be reﬂected in the district’s government-wide statements. The district has opted to depreciate its infrastructure assets.
b. Suppose instead that the district has elected not to depreciate its roads but to record as an expense only the costs necessary to preserve the roads in the condition they were in when acquired. How would your entries differ?
c. If, in fact, the roads have a useful life of 40 years, do you think it is sound accounting not to depreciate the roads? Explain.
d. If, in fact, the preservation costs are sufﬁcient to preserve the roads in the condition they were in when the district acquired them, do you think it is sound accounting to depreciate the roads? Explain.
Product Code: ACC415
Looking for Financial Accounting Road Maintenance Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.