Financial Accounting Statement of Revenues And Expenditures Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Statement of Revenues And Expenditures Homework Help Service Online
Upon annexing a recently developed subdivision, a government undertakes to extend power-line lines to the area.
The estimated cost is $30.0 million. The project is to be funded with $25.5 million in special assessment bonds and a $3.0 million reimbursement grant from the state. The balance is to be paid by the government out of its General fund. Property owners are to be assessed an amount sufﬁcient to pay both principal and interest on the debt. During the year, the government engaged in the following transactions, all of which would be recorded in a capital projects fund.
1. It recorded the capital projects fund budget .It estimated that it would earn $0.60 million in interest on the temporary investment of bond proceeds, an amount that will reduce the required transfer from the general fund. It estimated that bond issue costs would be $0.54 million.
2. It issued $25.5 million in bonds at a premium of $0.90 million and incurred $0.54 million in issue costs. The premium, net of issue costs, is to be transferred to a newly established debt service fund.
3. It received the $3.0 million grant from the state, recognizing it as a liability until it incurred at least $3.0 million in construction costs.
4. It invested $22.86 million in short-term (less than one year) securities.
5. It issued purchase orders and signed construction contracts for $27.6 million.
6. It sold $15.0 million of its investments for $15.42 million, the excess of selling price over cost representing interest earned. By year-end the investments still on hand had increased in value by $0.18 million, an amount also attributable to interest earned.
7. It received invoices totaling $17.1 million. As permitted by its agreement with its prime contractor, it retained (and recorded as a payable) $1.2 million pending satisfactory completion of the project. It paid the balance of $15.9 million.
8. It transferred $0.36 million to the debt service fund.
9. It updated its accounts, but did not close them because the project is not completed and its budget is for the entire project, not for a single period.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
a. Prepare appropriate journal entries for the capital projects fund.
b. Prepare a statement of revenues, expenditures, and changes in fund balance in which you compare actual and budgeted amounts.
c. Prepare a year-end (December 31) balance sheet.
d. Does your balance sheet report the construction in process? If not, where might the construction in process be recorded?
Product Code: ACC413
Looking for Financial Accounting Statement of Revenues And Expenditures Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.