Financial Reporting Project Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Reporting Project Assignment Homework Help Service Online
This project involves an in-depth analysis of a publicly traded company, and a comparison to its peers in the industry. The following list is a sample of the type of companies which may be assigned:
Johnson & Johnson
Proctor & Gamble
Lowe’s Home Improvement
Barnes and Noble
As soon as a company assigned, your group must obtain a copy of your company’s latest Annual Report or 10-K. You can do this by downloading and printing the documents from your company’s website or from the EDGAR database at the Securities & Exchange Commission (www.sec.gov).
The purpose of this report is help you develop a basic understanding of your company and the business environment in which it operates. The information contained within Annual Report and 10-K of your company, along with other readings and resources, will help you complete this report.
A. What is the ticker symbol of your company? Identify the stock exchange(s) where your company stock trades.
B. Read the auditor’s report included in the annual report of the company and explain its purpose. Identify the name of the auditing firm.
C. Explain the major operations of your company. What products does it sell and/or services does it render? Identify the major competitors of the company.
D. Using the Wall Street Journal or Internet to record the closing price on May 23, 2013.
Developments relating to the Company
A. Is the demand for the products and services provided by this company increasing, decreasing, or staying stable? Explain the factors that are influencing the demand for products and services of this company.
B. Identify and briefly explain at least two significant events (technological breakthroughs, regulatory changes) that may have affected the company recently.
Understanding the Annual Report and 10K (Note: Show your computations)
1. How does current year’s sales revenues and net income (i.e., earnings) compare with that in previous years? Compute the annual growth rate for the last five years for both sales revenue and net income . [For example, if revenues in Year 1 and 2 are 100 and 125 respectively, the growth rate from Year 1 to Year 2 is 25%]. What earnings trend do you observe and what factors may be causing this trend?
2. Calculate the gross margin percentage (Gross Profit divided by Net Sales) for each period presented in the income statement. What trend in gross margin do you observe and what factors may be causing this trend?
3. Where are the resources of your company employed? Do this by calculating a percent of the total assets for each asset displayed in the balance sheet. The total should equal 100%. What are the three largest assets as a percentage of the total?
4. What method(s) of depreciation does your company use? Does the company use the same method of depreciation for all types of long-lived assets? Where did you find this information?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
5. What method(s) does your company use to value its inventory? Compute the inventory turnover ratio for the last two years. This may require you to look up the financial statements for the most recent three years in order to compute average inventory. Comment on the trend observed.
6. Examine the financial structure of the company. Do this by calculating the amount of total liabilities and stockholders’ equity as a percentage of total assets. The total should equal 100%. Which is the primary source of funding for assets and what conclusions can you draw from this?
7. Identify the major components of stockholders’ equity by examining the Statement of Stockholder Equity. What types of accounts and transaction resulted in major changes in the Stockholder Equity accounts during the most recent year?
8. The 10K provides some important information to interested parties, including the stockholder, which is not found in the Annual Report. Briefly explain the nature of the some of this additional information contained in this SEC filing. Include at least two items of interest.
Product Code: ACC444
Looking for Financial Reporting Project Assignment Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.