Insurance C++ Homework Help
IN-surance is a SA company providing insurance for class A cars. You are required to write a program to assist the company in calculating the monthly premiums for its customers. The customers should pay a standard fee of R850.00 per month. In addition to the standard fee, the following fees are applicable:
Experience: Experienced drivers pay less than less experienced drivers as follows:
o 0 – 2 years pay R150.00 extra
o 3 – 5 years pay R80.00 extra
o 6 and more years pay only R30 extra.
Age: Younger people pay more than older citizens as follows:
o 18 – 28: pays R50.00 extra.
o 29 – 45: pays R30.00 extra.
o 46 – 60 : pays R20.00 extra.
o 61 and above pays R30.00 extra.
Gender: Male customers pay an additional R10.00.
Marital status: People who are single or divorces (available) pay more that those who are married or living with their partners (not available).
o Available pays R40.00 extra.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
Write the following functions:
a) driversGroup: This function takes as its parameter driving experience and it returns the additional fee that the customer will have to pay.
b) ageGroup: This function takes as its parameter the age of the driver and it returns the additional fee that the customer will have to pay. The age should not be less than 18 years.
c) isMale: This function takes as its parameter the gender of the driver and it returns a true value if it is a male. The function should only accept “M” or “m” for Male and “F” or “f” for female.
d) isAvailable: This function takes as its parameter the marital status of the driver and it returns a true value if the customer is Single or Divorce. The function should only accept “S” or “s” for single,”D” or “d” for divorces,”M” or “m” for married, and “L” or “l” for living with a partner.
e) computePremium: The function takes as its parameters the experience, age,gender and marital status and return the total premium to be paid. This function should use the functions that you wrote above.
f) Write program named Insurance.cpp code to demonstrate the use of these function.
Product Code: CSC12
Looking for Insurance C++ Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.