Intermediate Accounting Multiple choice Questions Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Intermediate Accounting Multiple choice Questions Homework Help Service Online
1.The residual interest in a corporation belongs to the
c. common stockholders.
d. preferred stockholders.
2. The pre-emptive right of a common stockholder is the right to
a. share proportionately in corporate assets upon liquidation.
b. share proportionately in any new issues of stock of the same class.
c. receive cash dividends before they are distributed to preferred stockholders.
d. exclude preferred stockholders from voting rights.
3. The pre-emptive right enables a stockholder to
a. share proportionately in any new issues of stock of the same class.
b. receive cash dividends before other classes of stock without the pre-emptive right.
c. sell capital stock back to the corporation at the option of the stockholder.
d. receive the same amount of dividends on a percentage basis as the preferred stockholders.
4.In a corporate form of business organization, legal capital is best defined as
a. the amount of capital the state of incorporation allows the company to accumulate over its existence.
b. the par value of all capital stock issued.
c. the amount of capital the federal government allows a corporation to generate.
d. the total capital raised by a corporation within the limits set by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
5. Stockholders of a business enterprise are said to be the residual owners. The term residual owner means that shareholders
a. are entitled to a dividend every year in which the business earns a profit.
b. have the rights to specific assets of the business.
c. bear the ultimate risks and uncertainties and receive the benefits of enterprise ownership.
d. can negotiate individual contracts on behalf of the enterprise.
6. Total stockholders’ equity represents
a. a claim to specific assets contributed by the owners.
b. the maximum amount that can be borrowed by the enterprise.
c. a claim against a portion of the total assets of an enterprise.
d. only the amount of earnings that have been retained in the business.
7. A primary source of stockholders’ equity is
a. income retained by the corporation.
b. appropriated retained earnings.
c. contributions by stockholders.
d. both income retained by the corporation and contributions by stockholders.
8. Stockholders’ equity is generally classified into two major categories:
a. contributed capital and appropriated capital.
b. appropriated capital and retained earnings.
c. retained earnings and unappropriated capital.
d. earned capital and contributed capital.
9. The accounting problem in a lump sum issuance is the allocation of proceeds between the classes of securities. An acceptable method of allocation is the
a. pro forma method.
b. proportional method.
c. incremental method.
d. either the proportional method or the incremental method.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
10. When a corporation issues its capital stock in payment for services, the least appropriate basis for recording the transaction is the
a. market value of the services received.
b. par value of the shares issued.
c. market value of the shares issued.
d. Any of these provides an appropriate basis for recording the transaction.
11. Direct costs incurred to sell stock such as underwriting costs should be accounted for as
1. a reduction of additional paid-in capital.
2. an expense of the period in which the stock is issued.
3. an intangible asset.
d. 1 or 3
12. A “secret reserve” will be created if
a. inadequate depreciation is charged to income.
b. a capital expenditure is charged to expense.
c. liabilities are understated.
d. stockholders’ equity is overstated.
13. Which of the following represents the total number of shares that a corporation may issue under the terms of its charter?
a. authorized shares
b. issued shares
c. unissued shares
d. outstanding shares
14. Stock that has a fixed per-share amount printed on each stock certificate is called
a. stated value stock.
b. fixed value stock.
c. uniform value stock.
d. par value stock.
15. Which of the following is not a legal restriction related to profit distributions by a corporation?
a. The amount distributed to owners must be in compliance with the state laws governing corporations.
b. The amount distributed in any one year can never exceed the net income reported for that year.
c. Profit distributions must be formally approved by the board of directors.
d. Dividends must be in full agreement with the capital stock contracts as to preferences and participation.
Product Code: ACC107
Looking for Intermediate Accounting Multiple choice Questions Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.