ITC E-Choupal: Corporate Social Responsibility in Rural India Case Study Help Analysis With Solution
ITC E-Choupal: Corporate Social Responsibility in Rural India Case Study Help Analysis With Solution Online
Looking for case solution online helps you prepare for your test through the tutors who are highly qualified and having years of experience. Therefore, they can help you find best answers to your questions. Our experts work day and night to provide you immediate feedback. We give step by step solutions so that it is easily understood by the students. We prepare students by providing practice papers and worksheets which helps them to know them different types of question they can face in their exams. We charge you the most reasonable prices. As we care for students coming from all the levels of income. We aim to connect people living in remote areas. Therefore, we charge affordable prices as compared to other online services.
This case describes that the case set against the backdrop of under-served, over-exploited rural India, this case highlights how the use of technology by the Indian conglomerate ITC transformed the lives of many rural Indians at the same time that it was benefiting the company. Continually plagued by an inefficient supply chain in rural agriculture, ITC implemented the e-Choupal initiative in 2000. Under the initiative, ITC set up small Internet kiosks in villages that allowed farmers access to an efficient and transparent alternative to the traditional mandi for marketing their produce. By establishing a direct channel between the farmer and ITC, e-Choupal significantly marginalized the role of middlemen, thereby ensuring farmers more money for their produce. In doing so, e-Choupal not only mitigated ITC’s agrarian supply chain concerns but also achieved a greater good-the economic uplift and empowerment of the Indian farmer. Although e-Choupal was conceived as ITC’s answer to their supply chain woes, ITC was quick to realize that they had discovered the delicate balance between achieving corporate profitability and making a social contribution. Aware of the multitude of challenges faced by impoverished rural Indians, ITC extended its e-Choupal framework to deliver core services, such as access to health care, education and information. They even liaised with other companies, including fast-moving consumer goods companies and finance companies, to deliver products and services to rural Indians that had previously commanded huge premiums or were simply unavailable. Evolving into a platform for community development, e-Choupal was both eradicating poverty and chipping away at rural isolation, even while ITC continued to enjoy the benefits of functional procurement and distribution value chains. . We provide complete covering detailed case to the students looking for ITC E-Choupal: Corporate Social Responsibility in Rural India Case Study Help Analysis With Solution .
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Case Study Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
CASE ID: HB CASE 3208
Looking for ITC E-Choupal: Corporate Social Responsibility in Rural India Case Study Help Analysis With Solution online ,please click here