Liabilities Homework Help
Best UK USA Australia Canada China UAE Liabilities Homework Online Help Services
Liabilities are defined as debts that arise from past events or transactions. Liabilities are always recorded as credits in the general ledger. In a balance sheet, it is mentioned on the left-hand side just below equity capital. The size of the debt determines the amount of time allotted to pay off the liability. Small amount of money are borrowed under short-term plans and large amount of money are borrowed under long-term plans. In order to settle a liability, the company must sell or hand over cash or assets. Some liabilities are not enforceable through law. Assets, liabilities and owner’s equity can be related with an accounting equation- Assets = Liabilities + Owner’s Equity. This accounting equation depicts the mathematical structure of balance sheet. Some examples of liabilities are interest payable, bonds payable, income tax payable and wages payable and loans payable. Liability is a vast subject of finance and plays a very important role in Business world. Hence, Liabilities Homework Help will help the students to grasp the entire concept in a simplified manner.
Services for Finance Homework
Financial Management Homework Services
Finance management homework and projects create lot of fear and stress in the mind of students. But with Best Homework Helpers, you will get amazing quality solutions for your finance homework and assignments:-
- Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Homework Helpers
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Advanced Accounting Homework Help Online
- Project Finance Case Studies Help
- Finance Case Study Help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Financial Analysis Business Case study Homework Help
- Healthcare Finance Case Studies Homework Help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- Managerial Accounting case study homework help
- Company Financial Statement Analysis Case Study Homework help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Trade Finance case study help
Our Features for Finance management Homework Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
What Clients said about us?
Asim Khan, Student Finance, UK
“They have some of the best finance management expert to help you out. Love their services”
Liza, Student MBA, USA
“I have given them my finance management report to write. They have some of the best experts in this field.”
Smith Roy, Student Finance , Australia
“I feared finance management in MBA but then I came across this website. They have some of the best CPA qualified expert to help you out.”
Different Types of Liabilities
The different types of liabilities explained in Liabilities Homework Help are
Fixed Liability- It is a type of liability that is to be paid off at the time of dissolution of the firm. Examples of fixed liabilities are- bonds, mortgages, debenture, lease obligations, pension obligations, loans and advances from banks, etc. in a balance sheet, the fixed liabilities are shown on the liability side. These liabilities are also known as Non- current and long-term liabilities. The advantages and disadvantages of fixed liability can be studied in Liabilities Homework Help.
Current Liabilities- It is also known as short-term liabilities. Those liabilities which are due and payable within one year are known as current liabilities. Examples of current liabilities are- interest payable, cash credit, income tax payable, pre-received incomes, accrued expenses, bonus payable, wages payable, etc.
Contingent Liabilities- It is a third type of liability accrued by companies. It can be both long-term and short-term liability. The term contingent refers to an event which is unforeseen and may or may not happen. It is not an actual liability, but becomes one on the happening of some uncertain events. Examples of contingent liabilities are- lawsuit expenses, bills discounted before maturity, etc. For more details, students can refer Liabilities Homework Help.
• Financial Liabilities- It is a type of liability that is like credit card for an individual. If the financial liabilities exceed, then it could take the company on the verge of bankruptcy. Financial liabilities can be both short-term and long-term. The different ratios used to analyse financial liabilities are- debt ratio, debt to equity ratio, cash flow to total debt ratio, capitalization ratio, interest coverage ratio and many more.
Features of Liabilities Homework Help are
Clients looking for Liabilities Homework Help from us can expect a few pros and traits
• We deliver homework in time.
• Best homework help is provided.
• Expert help is available.
• Simpler terms are used for better understanding.
Looking for best Liabilities Homework Help online,please click here