Macro Economics Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help Online
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Macro Economics Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help Online Service Online
The key assumption of the basic Keynesian model is that in the short run, firms:
• meet demand at preset prices.
• adjust prices to bring sales in line with capacity.
• change prices frequently.
• operate just as they do in the long run.
• change prices rather than quantities.
Suppose a household’s marginal propensity to consume out of disposable income is 0.75 and its exogenous consumption is $250. If household income is $2000 and taxes are a flat $200, how much will the household save each period?
A$100 million increase in government purchases will have a bigger impact on equilibrium output
• The larger are the marginal tax rate and marginal propensity to import and the larger is the marginal propensity to consume.
• The larger are the marginal tax rate and marginal propensity to import and the smaller is the marginal propensity to consume.
• The smaller are the marginal tax rate and marginal propensity to import and the smaller is the marginal propensity to consume.
• The smaller are the marginal tax rate and marginal propensity to import and the larger is the marginal propensity to consume.
• The smaller are the marginal tax rate and marginal propensity to consume and the larger is the marginal propensity to import.
If the marginal propensity to consume equals 0.75, then a $100 increase in after-tax disposable income leads to a _____ increase in consumption.
Planned aggregate expenditure is total:
• value added in the economy.
• planned spending on final goods and services.
• revenue from the sale of goods and services.
• profits in the economy.
• output produced by firms
The amount by which consumption increases when disposable income increases by $1 is called:
• an automatic stabiliser.
• the consumption function.
• the marginal propensity to consume.
• autonomous expenditure.
• the multiplier.
In the basic Keynesian model, all but one of the following are true. Which is the exception?
• Planned consumption always equals actual consumption.
• Planned investment always equals actual investment.
• Planned government spending always equals actual government spending.
• Planned net exports always equal actual net exports.
• Planned aggregate expenditure is always equal to output.
If planned aggregate expenditure (PAE) in an economy equals 2000 + 0.8Y and potential output (Y*) equals 9000, then this economy has:
• an expansionary gap.
• a recessionary gap.
• No output gap.
• no autonomous expenditure.
• no induced expenditure.
In the short-run Keynesian model, in order to close a recessionary gap of $10 billion dollars, government purchases must be
• increased by $10 billion.
• decreased by $10 billion.
• increased by more than $10 billion.
• increased by less than $10 billion.
• decreased by $10 billion while taxes must be cut by $10 billion.
If short-run equilibrium output equals 10,000, the income-expenditure multiplier equals 5, the MPC equals .8, and potential output (Y*) equals 9000, then taxes must ______ by ________ to eliminate any output gap.
• decrease, 20
• decrease, 200
• increase, 225
• increase, 250
• increase, 200
Fiscal policy is NOT often used as a stabilisation tool. However, it does have important roles in the economy. Three of these roles are:
• managing income distribution, demographic change, and public debt
• managing public assets, defence projects, and public safety
• managing government monetary policy, inflation and interest rates
• managing collection of taxes, public health and antiterrorism policy
• managing full employment, price stability and exchange rates.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
Dave’s Mirror Company expects to sell $1,000,000 worth of mirror and to produce $1,250,000 worth of mirrors in the coming year. The company purchases $300,000 of new equipment during the year. Sales for the year turn out to be $900,000. Actual investment by Dave’s Mirror Company equals _____ and planned investment equals _______.
• $250,000; $150,000.
• $300,000; $200,000.
• $650,000; $550,000.
• $850,000; $750,000.
When actual investment is less than planned investment
• firms are selling less output than expected.
• firms are selling more output than expected.
• the quantity of output sold is the amount the firm expected to sell.
• autonomous expenditure is less than induced expenditure.
• the stock of inventories must increase.
An increase in government purchases will have a larger effect on real GDP:
• the larger the MPC
• the smaller the MPC
• the larger a tax increase
• the smaller a tax decrease
• the larger the MPS.
Because of automatic stabilisers, when GDP fluctuates the:
• government’s budget remains in balance
• government’s deficit fluctuates directly with GDP
• government’s deficit fluctuates inversely with GDP
• the economy will automatically go to full employment
• none of the above.
Product Code: ACC428
Looking for Macro Economics Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help Online, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.