Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Budget And Costs Homework Help Service Online
1.Capati Corporation is working on its direct labor budget for the quarter. Each unit of output requires 0.41 direct labor-hours. The direct labor rate is $12.50 per direct labor-hour. The production budget calls for producing 2,300 units in June, 2,350 units in July and 2,800 units in September. The company guarantees its direct labor workers a 40-hour paid work week. With the number of workers currently employed, that means that the company is committed to paying its direct labor work force for at least 960 hours in total each month even if there is not enough work to keep them busy.
Required: Using the template
a. Calculate the total direct labor cost for the quarter if the company follows its no lay-off policy, but pays time-and-a-half for every hour worked in excess of 960 hours in a month?
2.Mccoo Inc. bases its manufacturing overhead budget on budgeted direct labor-hours. The variable overhead rate is $1.50 per direct labor-hour. The company’s budgeted fixed manufacturing overhead is $25,900 per month, which includes depreciation of $6,900 per month. All other fixed manufacturing overhead costs represent current cash flows. Budgeted sales for June are $500,000, July $600,000 and August $700,000, based on an average selling price of $25.00 per unit, with the corresponding production budget showing 20,000 units in June, 24,000 units in July and 28,000 in August. The direct labor budget for the quarter indicates a labor rate of 0.40 per unit.
Required: Using the template
a. Determine the cash disbursement for manufacturing overhead for the quarter.
b. Determine the predetermined overhead rate for the quarter.
3.Kassabian Corporation uses an activity-based costing system with three activity cost pools. The company has provided the following data concerning its costs and its activity-based costing system:
Wages and salaries $440,000
Distribution of resource consumption:
Activity cost pools
Total other setting up Assembly
100% 20% 30% 50% Wages and salaries
100% 40% 40% 20% Depreciation
100% 40% 35% 25% Utilities
How much cost, in total, would be allocated in the first-stage allocation to the Assembly activity cost pool?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.Glendale Corporation uses an activity-based costing system with three activity cost pools. The company has provided the following data:
Wages and Salaries 314,000
Resources are consumed as follows
Activity Cost Pools
Assembly Setting Up Other Total
Depreciation 30% 20% 50% 100%
Utilities 20% 40% 40% 100%
Wages and salaries 40% 45% 15% 100%
How much total cost would be allocated to the Assembly cost pool?
Product Code: ACC79
Looking for Managerial Accounting Budget And Costs Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.