Managerial Accounting Budget Planning And Preparation Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Budget Planning And Preparation Homework Help Service Online
1. Turney Company produces and sells automobile batteries, the heavy-duty HD-240. The 2014 sales forecast is as follows.
The January 1, 2014, inventory of HD-240 is 2,120 units. Management desires an ending inventory each quarter equal to 40% of the next quarter’s sales. Sales in the first quarter of 2015 are expected to be 25% higher than sales in the same quarter in 2014.
Prepare quarterly production budgets for each quarter and in total for 2014.
2. Chandler Ltd. estimates sales for the second quarter of 2014 will be as follows.
The target ending inventory of finished products is as follows.
March 31 2,050
April 30 2,220
May 31 2,150
June 30 2,360
2 units of material are required for each unit of finished product. Production for July is estimated at 2,720 units to start building inventory for the fall sales period. Chandler’s policy is to have an inventory of raw materials at the end of each month equal to 50% of the following month’s production requirements.
Raw materials are expected to cost $4 per unit throughout the period.
Calculate the May raw materials purchases in dollars.
3.Donnegal Company makes and sells artistic frames for pictures. The controller is responsible for preparing the master budget and has accumulated the following information for 2014.
|Estimated unit sales||10,300||11,900||8,900||8,900||8,200|
|Sales price per unit||$50.2||$47.5||$47.5||$47.5||$47.5|
|Direct labor hours per unit||2.3||2.3||1.6||1.6||1.6|
|Wage per direct labor hour||$8||$8||$8||$9||$9|
Donnegal has a labor contract that calls for a wage increase to $9 per hour on April 1. New labor-saving machinery has been installed and will be fully operational by March 1.
Donnegal expects to begin the year with 15,060 frames on hand and has a policy of carrying an end-of-month inventory of 100% of the following month’s sales, plus 40% of the second following month’s sales.
(a)Prepare a production budget for Donnegal Company by month and for the first quarter of the year.
(b)Prepare a direct labor budget for Donnegal Company by month and for the first quarter of the year. The direct labor budget should include direct labor hours.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.Dalby Company has accumulated the following budget data for the year 2014.
1. Sales: 31,280 units, unit selling price $90.
2. Cost of one unit of finished goods: Direct materials 2 pounds at $5 per pound, direct labor 3 hours at $12 per hour, and manufacturing overhead $6 per direct labor hour.
3. Inventories (raw materials only): Beginning, 10,150 pounds; ending, 15,450 pounds.
4. Selling and administrative expenses: $201,370.
5. Income taxes: 30% of income before income taxes.
(a)Prepare a schedule showing the computation of cost of goods sold for 2014.
(b) Prepare a budgeted income statement for 2014.
5. Danner Company expects to have a cash balance of $48,576 on January 1, 2014. Relevant monthly budget data for the first 2 months of 2014 are as follows.
Collections from customers: January $89,760, February $158,400.
Payments for direct materials: January $52,800, February $73,920.
Direct labor: January $31,680, February $47,520. Wages are paid in the month they are incurred.
Manufacturing overhead: January $22,176, February $26,400. These costs include depreciation of $1,056 per month. All other overhead costs are paid as incurred.
Selling and administrative expenses: January $15,840, February $21,120. These costs are exclusive of depreciation. They are paid as incurred.
Sales of marketable securities in January are expected to realize $10,560 in cash. Danner Company has a line of credit at a local bank that enables it to borrow up to $26,400. The company wants to maintain a minimum monthly cash balance of $21,120.
Prepare a cash budget for January and February.
Product Code: ACC186
Looking for Managerial Accounting Budget Planning And Preparation Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.