Managerial Accounting Closing Plant Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Closing Plant Assignment Homework Help Service Online
You have been asked to assist the management of Ironwood Corporation in arriving at certain decisions. Ironwood has its home office in Michigan and leases factory buildings in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and North Dakota, all of which produce the same product. Ironwood’s management provided you a projection of operations for next year as follows
|Allocated home office costs||100,000||45,000||35,000||20,000|
|Operating profit||$200,000||$108,000||$ 82,000||$ 10,000|
The sales price per unit is $5.
Due to the marginal results of operations of the factory in North Dakota, Ironwood has decided to cease its operations and sell that factory’s machinery and equipment by the end of this year. Ironwood expects that the proceeds from the sale of these assets would equal all termination costs. Ironwood, however, would like to continue serving most of its customers in that area if it is economically feasible and is considering one of the following three alternatives
• Expand the operations of the Minnesota factory by using space presently idle. This move would result in the following changes in that factory’s operations
|Increase over Minnesota factory’s current operations|
Under this proposal, variable costs would be $2 per unit sold.
• Enter into a long-term contract with a competitor who will serve that area’s customers. This competitor would pay Ironwood a royalty of $1 per unit based on an estimate of 30,000 units being sold.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
• Close the North Dakota factory and not expand the operations of the Minnesota factory. Total home office costs of $100,000 will remain the same under each situation.
To assist the management of Ironwood Corporation, prepare a schedule computing Ironwood’s estimated operating profit t from each of the following options
a. Expansion of the Minnesota factory.
b. Negotiation of long-term contract on a royalty basis.
c. Shutdown of North Dakota operations with no expansion at other locations.
Product Code: ACC136
Looking for Managerial Accounting Closing Plant Assignment Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.