Managerial Accounting Cost And Profit Margin Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Cost And Profit Margin Homework Help Service Online
1.Light Manufacturing produces a single product that sells for $16. Variable (flexible) costs per unit equal $11.20. The company expects the total fixed (capacity-related) costs to be $7,200 for the next month at the projected sales level of 20,000 units. In an attempt to improve performance, management is considering a number of alternatives. Suppose Light management believes that a 10% reduction in the selling price will result in a 30% increase in sales. If this proposed reduction in selling price is implemented, what will be the change in profit?
2.Able Inc. is considering replacing its existing photocopier with a new one. The new system offers considerable operational savings. Information about the existing and new systems is as follows
|Annual operating expenses||3,500||2,500|
|Accumulated depreciation at present||7,000||0|
|Current salvage value||2,000||15,000|
|Remaining life||5 years||5 years|
|Salvage value in 5 years||0||5,000|
Should Able Inc. replace the existing photocopier with the new system?
3.Smith Manufacturing Ltd. applies manufacturing overhead costs to products at a predetermined rate of $100 per direct labor hour. One customer has requested a bid on a special order of 2,000 units of a product. Estimates for this order are: direct materials $100,000; direct labor of 1,000 labor hours @ $25 per hour. What is the bid price for one unit of this special order, including Smith’s standard mark-up of 20%?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Ball TV Ltd. currently sells small televisions for $180 per unit. This product has variable costs of $140. Another company is bringing a competing television to market that will sell for $170. Ball management believes it must lower its price to the same amount to compete in the market. Ball’s Marketing division believes that the new entrant will also cause Ball’s sales in this market segment to decrease by 10%. Ball’s sales are currently 100,000 televisions per year. What is the target cost per unit if the company wants to maintain its same profit margin in total dollars before the change, and the Marketing division is correct?
5. Do-Right Industries developed the following standard costs for direct materials and direct labor to produce gadgets
|Standard quantity||Standard price|
|Direct materials||0.60 kg.||$25 per kg.|
|Direct labor||0.20 hours||$18 per hour|
During May, Do-Right produced and sold 8,000 gadgets using 5,000 kg. of direct materials at an average cost per kg. of $22.50, and 1,560 direct labor hours at an average wage of $18.20 per hour. What are the direct material and direct labour price and quantity variances for May and what are possible causes of these?
Product Code: ACC159
Looking for Managerial Accounting Cost And Profit Margin Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.