Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Pricing Homework Help Online Service Online
1. Pete s Publishing, Inc. has excess capacity. Company management is approached by a new customer to fill a large one-time order for 1,000 books, a product similar to one offered to regular customers. The following information applies to sales to regular customers
Sales (100,000 units) $12,000,000
Direct materials $5,000,000
Direct labor 4,000,000
Variable manufacturing support 500,000
Fixed manufacturing support 200,000
Total manufacturing costs 9,700,000
Required: What is the minimum acceptable price at which overall profit will not change?
2. Bob s Boots Ltd. manufactures three different products boots, slippers, and runners. Considerable market demand exists for all models. The following per unit data apply
Boots Slippers Runners
Selling price $150 $20 $85
Direct materials 100 8 40
Direct labor ($20 per hour) 20 5 10
Variable support costs ($4 per machine hour) 10 2 12
Fixed costs 8 4 20
Gross profit 12 1 3
Required: If there is no excess capacity, what should the company do to maximize profits?
3. Engineers at Jones & Smith Ltd. developed the following standard costs for direct material and direct labor for one of their major products:
Standard quantity Standard price
Direct materials 10 kilograms $5 per kilogram
Direct labor 0.5 hours $30 per hour
During 2013, the company produced and sold 100,000 units using 990,000 kilograms of direct materials at an average cost of $4.95 per kilogram,and total direct labour costs of $1,428,000 (51,000 DLHs incurred).
Required: Calculate the 2013 price and quantity (efficiency) variances, and total variances, for direct material and direct labour.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4. Mercury Manufacturing produces a single product that sells for $30. Variable (flexible) costs per unit equal $20. Management believes that a 5% reduction in the selling price will result in a 15% increase in unit sales, currently 10,000 units. The company expects the total capacity-related costs to rise from $10,000 to $15,000 to accommodate the required increase in production if this proposed reduction in selling price is implemented.
Required: What will happen to profits?
5. Marcel s Manufacturing, Inc., is considering reorganizing its plant into manufacturing cells. The following estimates have been prepared to evaluate the benefits from the reorganization:
Before the change After the change
Total annual sales $600,000 $800,000
Costs as a percentage of sales:
Direct materials 23% 20%
Direct labor 9% 7%
Manufacturing Support costs 18% 13%
Work-in-process inventory $125,000 $ 90,000
Inventory carrying costs are estimated to be 10% per year.
Required: Calculate the amount that total benefits are projected to increase annually as a result of switching to a cellular manufacturing operation.
Product Code: ACC102
Looking for Managerial Accounting Pricing Homework Help Online, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.