Managerial Accounting Sales Revenue Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Sales Revenue Assignment Homework HelpService Online
Gafat Engineering Ethio Plc manufactures two types of TV sets – LCD and CRT – both having only one model. The LCD and CRT television sets sell for Br 9,000 and Br5,000, respectively. The company sells its products through its own stores and other outlets. Total fixed expenses are Br15,000,000 per month. Variable expenses and monthly sales data are given below
|Monthly sales in units||2,000||3,000|
Required:(unless stated figures should be computed for one month)
a)Determine breakeven total volume of sales and sales volume for each product.
b)Determine sales volume and sales revenue for the company to earn Br500,000 profit after 30% profit tax.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
c)The company has planned to incur Br 200,000 monthly selling (promotional) expenses to increase sales volume for its LCD TV sets to 4,000. If the plan materializes and other things remain constant, determine breakeven sales volume and sales revenue for the company.
d)The company has planned to buy new and improved technology that reduces variable production expenses for its LCD TV set to Br4,000 while increasing its monthly fixed production costs by Br500,000. If the plan materializes and other things remain constant, determine breakeven sales volume and sales revenue for the company.
e)If the company is guaranteed with total sales volume of 10,000 TV sets in a given month, should it go for option “c” or “d” above given that sales mix remained constant as provided in each of the two options? Why? What if the guaranteed total sales volume of 7,000 instead of 10,000? Why? What should be the guaranteed total sales volume for the two options to provide equal profit to the company?
Product Code: ACC85
Looking for Managerial Accounting Sales Revenue Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.