Managerial Accounting Writing Memo Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Accounting Writing Memo Assignment Homework Help Service Online
1.The President of DM Industries shook his head. “I just don’t understand what happened last month. Sales were up but we are showing a lower income than we expected. I know the purchasing department got a good price on our raw materials and Human Resources tells me that they hired more qualified people than we really needed. I need someone to explain to me what happened. Here are some of the numbers I got from accounting”.
|V MOH (based on Machine Hours)||$12,200||$10,800|
|Variable Selling and Admin||$17,500||$16,000|
|Fixed Selling and Admin||$158,000||$150,000|
According to the budget, each unit produced should take 2 kilograms of direct materials and 3.5 hours of direct labour. Overhead gets applied at a rate of $2.70 per machine hour and we should be able to produce two units per machine hour. DM Industries was actually able to purchase Direct Material at $1.35 per kilogram and paid $28.50 per hour for labour. According to the machine logs, 4,450 Machine Hours were used.
Write a memo to the president of DM industries detailing the cause(s) of the results. Your memo should provide details of any variances and should comment on whether the decisions to purchase cheaper materials and more expensive labour were good ones. (4 points)
2. Greencorn Stores (GS) is a retailer in Nova Scotia operating three locations; Windsor, Truro, and Pictou. The most recent monthly income statement for GS is given below
|Operating Income (Loss)||$175,000||($25,000)||($5,000)||$145,000|
Due to the losses reported, GS is considering closing either the Truro or Pictou locations.
If Truro were closed, 20% of the fixed expenses allocated to it would continue to be incurred. Also, the closing of Truro would result in a 5% decrease in sales in both Windsor and Pictou.
If Pictou were closed, 25% of the fixed expenses allocated to it would continue to be incurred. Closing Pictou would not have any impact on sales at the other two stores but would allow GS lay off one of its head-office personnel with an annual cost of $32,000.
Write a memo advising if GS should close either or both stores. Your memo must demonstrate the overall increase or decrease in the operating income of GS based on your recommendation. (4 points)
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3. Greencorn Plumbing Supply (GPS) manufactures sinks. Each year GPS makes 4,000 drain units for their sinks. The unit product cost of the drain is computed as follows
|Direct Materials||$ 40.00|
|Direct Labour||$ 9.50|
|Variable Manufacturing Overhead||$ 8.00|
|Fixed Manufacturing Overhead||$ 20.00|
|Unit Product Cost||$ 73.00|
An outside supplier has offered to sell GPS 4,000 drain units for $ 65.00 a unit. If GPS decided to accept the offer, it would avoid $30,000 in fixed manufacturing overhead costs. Assume that Direct Materials and Direct Labour are variable.
Assume GPS has no alternative use for the space currently used to make the drain units. Write a memo advising if GPS should accept the offer (2 points)
Product Code: ACC68
Looking for Managerial Accounting Writing Memo Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.