Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Managerial Economics Homework Help Online Service Online
What is Managerial Economics Homework Help Online Service?
Managerial Economics is branch of economics which helps manager in evaluating their decisions economically for the larger benefits of the organizations. Students always find difficulties in solving managerial economic assignments as it asks practical applications of economics. However, you don’t have to worry now as with our team of best experts, you can get all managerial economics homework help online. You can submit your assignment details here for managerial economics homework help online.
Sample Problem Asked for Managerial Economics Homework Help Online Service
1) A firm’s current profits are $850,000. These profits are expected to grow indefinitely at a constant annual rate of 5 percent. If the firm’s opportunity cost of funds is 8 percent, determine the value of the firm:
Instructions: Round your responses to 2 decimal places.
a. The instant before it pays out current profits as dividends.
b. The instant after it pays out current profits as dividends.
2)Suppose the total benefit derived from a given decision, Q, is B(Q) = 20Q – 2Q2 and the corresponding total cost is C(Q) = 4 + 2Q2, so that MB(Q) = 20 – 4Q and MC(Q) = 4Q.
Instruction: Use a negative sign (-) where appropriate.
a. What is total benefit when Q = 2? Q = 10?
b. What is marginal benefit when Q = 2? Q = 10?
c. What level of Q maximizes total benefit?
d. What is total cost when Q = 2? Q = 10?
e. What is marginal cost when Q = 2? Q = 10?
f. What level of Q minimizes total cost?
g. What level of Q maximizes net benefits?
3)Jaynet spends $50,000 per year on painting supplies and storage space. She recently received two job offers from a famous marketing firm – one offer was for $85,000 per year, and the other was for $115,000. However, she turned both jobs down to continue a painting career. If Jaynet sells 35 paintings per year at a price of $6,000 each
a. What are her accounting profits?
b. What are her economic profits?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this sample. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4)Jamie is considering leaving her current job, which pays $75,000 per year, to start a new company that develops applications for smart phones. Based on market research, she can sell about 50,000 units during the first year at a price of $4 per unit. With annual overhead costs and operating expenses amounting to $145,000, Jamie expects a profit margin of 20 percent. This margin is 5 percent larger than that of her largest competitor, Apps, Inc.
a. If Jamie decides to embark on her new venture, what will her accounting costs be during the first year of operation? Her implicit costs? Her opportunity costs?
b. Suppose that Jamie’s estimated selling price is lower than originally projected during the first year. How much revenue would she need in order to earn positive accounting profits? Positive economic profits?
5)Approximately 14 million Americans are addicted to drugs and alcohol. The federal government estimates that these addicts cost the U.S. economy $300 billion in medical expenses and lost productivity. Despite the enormous potential market, many biotech companies have shied away from funding research and development (R&D) initiatives to find a cure for drug and alcohol addiction. Your firm – Drug Abuse Sciences (DAS) – is a notable exception. It has spent $200 million to date working on a cure, but is now at a crossroads. It can either abandon its program or invest another $60 million today. Unfortunately, the firm’s opportunity cost of funds is 5 percent and it will take another five years before final approval from the Federal Drug Administration is achieved and the product is actually sold. Expected (year-end) profits from selling the drug are presented in the accompanying table.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Year 7||Year 8||Year 9|
What is the net present value of the project?
Instruction: Round your answer to the nearest penny (2 decimal places). Use a negative sign (-) where appropriate.
Product Code: ACC65
Looking for Managerial Economics Homework Help Online, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.