Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Memory Organisation Homework Help Service Online
1.A main memory unit with a capacity of 4 megabytes is built using 1M*1 bit DRAM chips .Each DRAM chip has 1k rows of cells with 1k cells in each row .If the time taken for 1 single refresh operation is 100 nanoseconds, then calculate the time required to perform one refresh operation on all the cells in the memory unit?
2.Indicate which predefined c ++types would most appropriately model each of the following(please explain why)
a.) a chessboard
b.) information about a single product in an inventory-control program
c.) a list of famous quotations
d.) the casualty figures for highway accidents in Texas from 1995-2005
e.) the casualty figures forhighway accidents in each of the states from 1995-2005
f.) the casualty figures for highway accidents in each of the states subdivided by month
g.)an electronic address book (name, address, and number)
h.)a collection of hourly temperatures for a 24 hour period
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3.Assume the system is your desktop PC and only one core on the CMP is active. Assume there is only one memory channel.
a. How many DRAMs are on the DIMM if 512 Mbit DRAMs are used, and how many data I/Os must each DRAM have if only one DRAM connects to each DIMM data pin?
b. What burst length is required to support 32-byte versus 64-byte level 2 cache blocks?
c. What is the peak bandwidth ratio between the DIMMs for reads from an active page?
d. How much time is required from the presentation of the activate command until the last requested bit of data from the DRAM transitions from valid to invalid for the DDR2-533 1 GB CL = 4 DIMM?
e. What is the relative latency when using the DDR2-533 DIMM of a read requiring a bank activate versus one to an already open page, including the time required to process the miss inside the processor?
4.The 2125A is a static-RAM IC that has a capacity of 1K × 1, one active-LOW chip select input, and separate data input and output. Show how to combine several 2125A ICs to form a 1K × 8 module.
5.We want to combine several 2K × 8 PROMs to produce a total capacity of 8K × 8. How many PROM chips are needed? How many address bus lines are required?
Product Code: CSM01
Looking for Memory Organisation Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.