Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Motion In Two Dimensions Homework Help Service Online
1.A friend throws a baseball horizontally. He releases it at a height of 2.0 m and it lands 21 m from his front foot, which is directly below the point at which he released the baseball.
(a) How long was it in the air?
(b) How fast did he throw it?
2.A cannon mounted on a pirate ship fires a cannonball at 125 m/s horizontally, at a height of 17.5 m above the ocean surface. Ignore air resistance.
(a) How much time elapses until it splashes into the water?
(b) How far from the ship does it land?
3.A juggler throws a ball with an initial horizontal velocity of +1.1 m/s and an initial vertical velocity of +5.7 m/s. What is its acceleration at the top of its flight path? Make sure to consider the sign when responding. Consider the upward direction as positive.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.A clown in a circus is about to be shot out of a cannon with a muzzle velocity of 15.2 m/s, aimed at 52.7° above the horizontal. How far away should his fellow clowns position a net to ensure that he lands unscathed? The net is at the same height as the mouth of the cannon.
5.A professional soccer player is 25.8 m from the goal, and kicks a hard shot from ground level. The ball hits the crossbar on its way down, 2.44 m above the ground, 1.98 s after it was kicked. What were the x and y components of the ball’s initial velocity? Take upward to be the positive y direction.
Product Code: PHY98
Looking for Motion In Two Dimensions Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.