Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online Astronomy Homework Help Service Online
1.What is prograde and retrograde motion of planets? When does an outer planet exhibit the most pronounced retrograde motion: At opposition or conjunction? Explain?
2.Explain (with diagrams) how Galileo’s observations of Venus showed that Venus must orbit the Sun. Why is it critical in the argument to note that Venus is always fairly close to the Sun in the sky?
3.What are the three strongest Fraunhofer lines of the sun and what causes them?
4.A single rectangular aperture with a width of 0.25 mm and a height of 0.40 mm is illuminated at normal incidence by a uniform plane wave of laser light with a wavelength of 633 nm. The diffraction pattern produced by the aperture is observed on a screen at a distance of 5.0 m from the aperture. The power density at the centre of the diffraction pattern is measured to be 2.0 W/m2.
(a)Verify that the Fraunhofer condition is satisfied in this situation.
(b)What is (a) the width and (b) the height of the central bright maximum of the diffraction pattern, measured between the two dark fringes on either side?
(c)What is the power density half way between the first and second dark fringes on one side of the central maximum?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
5.Monochromatic light with a wavelength of 500nm is incident normally on two slits. The slits are 0.012mm wide and are separated by a center-to-center distance of 0.060mm. On a screen located a distance of 2.0m behind the slits is a diffraction pattern that has a bright central maximum and many bright fringes to each side of the central maximum.
a) How far away from the center of the pattern is the center of the first bright fringe to one side?
b) How far away from the center of the pattern is the center of the second bright fringe to one side?
c) On each side, some of the bright fringes due to the double slit are “missing”. This effect is caused by the finite width of the single slit. Which bright fringe, closest to center, is missing?
Product Code: PHY154
Looking for Online Astronomy Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.