Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online Optical Physics Assignment Homework Help Service Online
1.A prism that has an apex angle of 50.0° is made of cubic zirconia, with n = 2.20. What is its angle of minimum deviation?
2.If we use transmitted light instead of reflected light, will there be any change in the center spot? Explain
3.Monochromatic light is beamed into a Michelson interferometer. The movable mirror is displaced 0.382 mm, causing the central spot in the interferometer pattern to change from bright to dark and back to bright N = 1 700 times.
(a) Determine the wavelength of the light. What color is it?
(b) If monochromatic red light is used instead and the mirror is moved the same distance, would N be larger or smaller? Explain.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.Builders use a leveling instrument with the beam from a fixed helium–neon laser reflecting in a horizontal plane from a small flat mirror mounted on an accurately vertical rotating shaft. The light is sufficiently bright and the rotation rate is sufficiently high that the reflected light appears as a horizontal line wherever it falls on a wall.
(a) Assume the mirror is at the center of a circular grain elevator of radius R. The mirror spins with constant angular velocity ωm. Find the speed of the spot of laser light on the wall.
(b) What If? Assume the spinning mirror is at a perpendicular distance d from point O on a flat vertical wall. When the spot of laser light on the wall is at distance x from point O, what is its speed?
5. You lay a mirror flat on the floor with one edge against a wall and aim a laser at the mirror. The ray reflects from the mirror and strikes the wall. The plane of the incident and reflected rays is perpendicular to the wall. The ray from the laser strikes the mirror 57.5 cm from the wall, and the reflected ray strikes the wall 30.5 cm above the mirror. Find the angle of incidence of the laser ray on the mirror.
Product Code: PHY145
Looking for Online Optical Physics Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.