Online Physics Calculus Questions And Answers Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online Physics Calculus Questions And Answers Homework Help Service Online
1.A 1.55-kg box rests atop a massless vertical spring with k = 4240 N/m that has been compressed by 13.5 cm from its equilibrium position. The box is released and leaves the spring when it reaches its equilibrium position. What is the maximum height the box reaches above its original position?
2.A 5-kg block, attached to the lower end of a spring whose upper end is fixed, vibrates with a period of 6.8 s. Knowing that the constant k of a spring is inversely proportional to its length, determine the period of a 3-kg block which is attached to the centre of the same spring if the upper and lower ends of the spring are fixed.
3.When you lift a box from the floor and put it on an Almirah the potential energy of the box increases but there is no change in the kinetic energy. Is it violation conversation of energy? Explain.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.To push a certain box across a level floor at constant velocity requires that a horizontal force be applied to the box. The magnitude of this force is half as great as the vertical force required to lift the box. Find the coefficient of kinetic friction between box and floor.
5.A positively charged oil-drop with q = + 2?C and m = 0.002 kg is moving in the +x direction with an initial speed of 3.0 m/s. The charge enters a box 1.0 m long within which there exists a uniform electric field (created somehow). The electric field points in the -x direction and has a magnitude of 600 N/C. In your notebook, draw a sketch that represents the problem. The charge enters the box at `a” and the other end of the box is labelled `b’. Next, draw a sketch of the landscape within the box as seen by the charge. Remember that the direction of the electric field defines the `downhill’ direction. With the labelled landscape sketch in front of you, Please answer the following questions
(a) Which end is at the higher potential? Enter 0 for `a’ or 1 for `b’.
(b) If I set the potential, V at `a’ to be zero (this is rather arbitrary on my part but so what), what is the potential at point `b’? [Volts]
(c) What happens to the electrical potential energy of the drop as it travels from `a’ to `b’? Enter 0 for `it increases’, 1 for `it decreases’ or 2 for `it remains unchanged’.
(d) What is the sign of the work done on the charge by the electrical force? Enter 0 for `positive’, 1 for `negative’ or 2 for `work done is zero’.
(e) Use the principle of conservation of energy to find the speed of the oil drop when it reaches point `b’. 5 [m/s]
(f) Let `X’ represent a point within the box which is halfway between `a’ and `b’. What is the speed of the oil-drop as it crosses point `X’? [m/s]
Product Code: PHY62
Looking for Online Physics Calculus Questions And Answers Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above