Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online Physics Diffraction Grating Homework Help Service Online
1.A diffraction grating of width 4.00 cm has been ruled with 3 000 grooves/cm.
(a) What is the resolving power of this grating in the first three orders?
(b) If two monochromatic waves incident on this grating have a mean wavelength of 400 nm, what is their wavelength separation if they are just resolved in the third order?
2.A diffraction grating illuminated by monochromatic light normal to the grating produces a certain line at angle ?.
(a) What is the product of that line’s half-width and the grating’s resolving power?
(b) Evaluate that product for the first order of a grating of slit separation 900 nm in light of wavelength 600 nm.
3.Intense white light is incident on a diffraction grating that has 600 lines/mm.
(a) What is the highest order in which the complete visible spectrum can be seen with this grating?
(b) What is the angular separation between the violet edge (400 nm) and the red edge (700 nm) of the first order spectrum produced by the grating?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4. A light source emits two major spectral lines: an orange line of wavelength 610 nm and a blue-green line of wavelength 480 nm. If the spectrum is resolved by a diffraction grating having 5 000 lines/cm and viewed on a screen 2.00 m from the grating, what is the distance (in centimeters) between the two spectral lines in the second-order spectrum?
5.A diffraction grating with a width of 2.0 cm contains 1000 lines/cm across that width. For an incident wavelength of 600nm, what is the smallest wavelength difference this grating can resolve in the second order?
Product Code: PHY129
Looking for Online Physics Diffraction Grating Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.