Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online Physics Mass And Acceleration Homework Help Service Online
1.A 75.0 kg man stands on a platform scale in an elevator. Starting from rest, the elevator ascends, attaining its maximum speed of 1.20 m/s in 1.00 s. It travels with this constant speed for the next 10.00 s. The elevator then undergoes a uniform acceleration in the negative y direction for 1.70 s and comes to rest. What does the scale register
(a) before the elevator starts to move?
(b) during the first 1.00 s?
(c) while the elevator is traveling at constant speed?
(d) during the time it is slowing down? Take g = 10 ms-2.
2.A block of mass m1 = 5 kg on a frictionless horizontal table is connected to a block of mass m2 = 3 kg by means of a very light pulley P1 and a light fixed pulley P2 as shown in figure. If a1 and a2 are the accelerations of m1 and m2, respectively,
(a) what is the relationship between these accelerations?
(b) Find the tensions in the strings and
(c) the accelerations a1 and a2. Take g = 10 ms-2.
3.A block A of mass 0.5 kg can slide on a frictionless incline of angle 30o and length 0.8 m kept inside an elevator going up with uniform velocity 2m/s. Find the time taken by the block to slide down the length of the incline if it is released from the top of the incline. Take g = 10 ms-2.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.A block slides with constant velocity down an inclined plane that has slope angle θ. The block is then projected up the same plane with an initial speed u.
(a) How far up the plane will it move before coming to rest?
(b) After the block comes to rest, will it slide down the plane again?
5.A block of mass m1 = 4.0 kg is put on top of a block of mass m2 = 5.0 kg. To cause the top block to slip on the bottom one while the bottom one is held fixed, a horizontal force of at least 12 N must be applied to the top block. The assembly of blocks is now placed on a horizontal, frictionless table. Find the magnitudes of
(a) the maximum horizontal force that can be applied to the lower block so that the blocks will move together and
(b) the resulting acceleration of the blocks. Take g = 10 ms-2.
Product Code: PHY105
Looking for Online Physics Mass And Acceleration Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.