Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Online Physics Optics Homework Help Service Online
1.A beam of 541-nm light is incident on a diffraction grating that has 400 grooves/mm.
(a) Determine the angle of the second-order ray.
(b) What If? If the entire apparatus is immersed in water, what is the new second-order angle of diffraction?
(c) Show that the two diffracted rays of parts (a) and (b) are related through the law of refraction.
2.The laser in a CD player must precisely follow the spiral track, along which the distance between one loop of the spiral and the next is only about 1.25 /m. A feedback mechanism lets the player know if the laser drifts off the track, so that the player can steer it back again. Figure P38.30 shows how a diffraction grating is used to provide information to keep the beam on track. The laser light passes through a diffraction grating just before it reaches the disk. The strong central maximum of the diffraction pattern is used to read the information in the track of pits. The two first-order side maxima are used for steering. The grating is designed so that the first-order maxima fall on the flat surfaces on both sides of the information track. Both side beams are reflected into their own detectors. As long as both beams are reflecting from smooth non-pitted surfaces, they are detected with constant high intensity. If the main beam wanders off the track, however, one of the side beams will begin to strike pits on the information track and the reflected light will diminish. This change is used with an electronic circuit to guide the beam back to the desired location. Assume that the laser light has a wavelength of 780 nm and that the diffraction grating is positioned 6.90 /m from the disk. Assume that the first-order beams are to fall on the disk 0.400 /m on either side of the information track. What should be the number of grooves per millimeter in the grating?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3.An optical pin is placed midway between two parallel plane mirrors M1 and M2 which are 10 cm apart. How far from the pin is the fourth reflected image?
4.An optical pin is placed midway between two parallel plane mirrors M1 and M2 which are 10 cm apart. How far from the pin is
the fourth reflected image?
5.Two plane mirrors are placed parallel to each other and 40 cm apart. An object is placed 10 cm from one mirror. Determine the
(b) Second smallest
(c) Third smallest (occurs twice), and
(d) Fourth smallest distance of the object?
Product Code: PHY132
Looking for Online Physics Optics Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.