Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Optical Physics Question And Answers Homework Help Service Online
1.Two positive lens L1 and L2 has the same focal length f>0. The distance between them is f/2. L1 is placed to the left of L2.
(a) An object is placed to the left of L1 with a distance of 4f. Please determine the final image position after this lens system.
b) If we treat this lens system as a single lens, what will be the focal length of this entire system?
Hint: The focus of the combined lens system can be determined by sending parallel rays into this system and see where the light focused.
2.Assume we place a screen with two parallel slits right in front of a lens (with focal distance f ), and illuminate with light (at wavelength λ) from far away.
(a) What will be the distance between the adjacent peaks (valleys) of the interference fringes along the focal plane?
(b) What will happen if we increase the distance d between two slits?
3.Two OCT systems, A is using a SLD source centered at 790 nm with a bandwidth of 75 nm, and B is using a Cr:Forstrite laser centered at 1260 nm with a bandwidth of 120 nm.
a) If I want to visualize sharp structures, which system should I use?
b) If I want to visualize deep structures, which system should I use?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.What is the lateral magnification of the image formed by a spherical concave mirror if the object is 15.0 cm from the mirror and the radius of curvature of the mirror is 50.0 cm? Draw a properly scaled ray diagram for this system below. Use a straight edge and include all three primary rays.
5.What is the lateral magnification of the image formed by a spherical convex mirror if the object is 15.0 cm from the mirror and the radius of curvature of the mirror is -30.0 cm? Draw a properly scaled ray diagram for this system below. Use a straight edge and include all three primary rays.
Product Code: PHY137
Looking for Optical Physics Question And Answers Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.