Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Personal Portfolio Website Assignment Help Service Online
You may have a personal portfolio website for a number of reasons. If you’re a freelancer, then you’d need one to showcase your work and allow people to contact you. For a student (or unemployed), the portfolio can be used to show your work to prospective employers. If you’re part of a studio, then you might use one to blog about your design life, show people what you’re doing and build your online presence. Include all the skills you have achieved, the activities you are involved in, previous experience, qualification and more about yourself.
A personal portfolio website is all about promoting you. You are a brand, and your name is a brand name. No one is going to know about your brand unless you get it out there; and if you’re a Web designer, developer, writer, gamer etc, then it’s essential that you have a good portfolio website.
Getting Web Server Account on CSU Web Servers
Do these steps early, if you have difficulties accessing the Web Server contact Student Central in the first instance. If you can’t resolve problems quickly, contact your Subject Coordinator as soon as possible.
1. Go to the web site http://www.csu.edu.au/webpublishing/personal.htm
2. Go to “Students? Your personal publishing information is “here” link and follow the instruction to get the web server account and how to publish your information.
3. Keep in mind that the CSU web server allows a maximum size of data files up to 20MB. So your data files should be within this limit.
4. At the completion of registration process, you should have a webpage address similar to
http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~username (where username is your actual username) It will NOT be active until you place some files on the server.
Then complete the following:
1. Create a new HTML5 file named index.htm and save it in a folder with your Data Files.
2. Add the appropriate doctype for HTML5 to the beginning of the file.
3. Add a comment to the document head describing the document’s content and containing your name and the date.
4. Add an appropriate page title to the document head.
5. Set the character set of the file to UTF-8.
6. Include at least one example of each of the following:
• structural elements such as the header, footer, section and aside elements
• grouping elements including a heading and a paragraph
• a text-level element
• an inline image
• a character entity reference or a character encoding number
• ordered or unordered list
• include an Internal Style Sheet which provides at least 2 type selectors and a universal selector
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
7. Validate the web page(s) you have created using https://validator.w3.org (there should be no errors for HTML5)
8. Structure your HTML5 code so that it’s easy for others to read and understand.
9. Save your changes to the file, and then open it in your Web browser to verify that is readable.
10. Upload your files to the web server account you have created on CSU web server. Verify that the web page you have created is linked to your own homepage e.g. http://csusap.csu.edu.au/~student
11. Submit a document containing the full URL of your homepage through Turnitin (PDF or Word document, NOT both). You do not need to submit your other files. Note that the files are date stamped on the server so should not be modified after submission, otherwise a late penalty will be applied.
This website must be unique (not part of a previous submission or exist elsewhere on the Internet), and it must be hand coded. The use of Dreamweaver or other Web page creation software will not be accepted and will result in zero marks being awarded to this assessment item.
Product Code: NT09
Looking for Personal Portfolio Website Assignment Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.