Petty cash book homework help
Best UK, USA, Australia,Canada,China , and UAE Petty cash book homework help online services
The word petty means small. In a large scale business, the accounts department focuses on major expenses covered in the business such as production, transportation, marketing etc. But, there are many other small expenses that are excluded just because either they are simply ignored by the management or lack of knowledge about their recurrences. A separate cash book is advised to be maintained regarding these petty or small expenses and is called as petty cash books. The main reason to introduce them is to reduce the burden of expenses and their math from the main cash book. Our Petty cash book homework help article is dedicated to various aspects of petty cash book. Scroll down to learn more.
System of petty cash accounting
Usually the petty cash accounting is divided into three basic systems. They are listed below by our Petty cash book homework help team experts.
1. Open system: a petty cashier is appointed to look after the small expenses and hence the money from the chief cashier is received bythe petty cashier at regular intervals. The petty cashier looks after each and every need of the office as far as the limited expense is concerned.
2. Fixed advance system: a fixed amount of cash is provided to the petty cashier by the chief cashier on a per month basis. It’s the petty cashier’s wish to use it for the rest of the month or expend it on one single entity.
3. Imprest system: the complete petty expenses for a particular time period is evaluated by the chief cashier and it is termed as imprest cash. This sum is delivered to the petty cashier at the beginning of that time period. The statement of petyepenses is prepared by the petty cashier at the end of each time period and submitted to the chief cashier. The amount spent plus the amount unspent is considered to be the imprest cash and at every time period it does not exceeds.
Services for Account Homework
Accounting Management Homework Help Services
Accounting management homework and projects create lot of fear and stress in the mind of students. But with Best Homework Helpers, you will get amazing quality solutions for your Accounts homework and assignments:-
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Homework Helpers
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Advanced Accounting Homework Help Online
- Project Finance Case Studies Help
- Finance Case Study Help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Analysis Business Case study Homework Help
- Healthcare Finance Case Studies Homework Help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- Managerial Accounting case study homework help
- Company Financial Statement Analysis Case Study Homework help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Trade Finance case study help
Our Features for Accounting management Homework Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
What Clients said about us?
Asim Khan, Student Finance, UK
“They have some of the best finance management expert to help you out. Love their services”
Liza, Student MBA, USA
“I have given them my finance management report to write. They have some of the best experts in this field.”
Smith Roy, Student Finance , Australia
“I feared finance management in MBA but then I came across this website. They have some of the best CPA qualified expert to help you out.”
Preparation of a petty cash book
There are a certain number of steps required to prepare the petty cash books. They are enlisted below by our Petty cash book homework help team experts as
1. Purchase information: All the small expenses in figures should be present with the petty cahier so that these information can be fed into the cash books.
2. Balance information: These are the information regarding the dates and other purchasing aspects. If the purchase is used somewhere, then the specific usage of that purchase should be mentioned.
3. Reconciliation: the process to do the math. The transaction amount should be clearly identified even after the removal and addition of extra amount or fund in to the cash book.
4. Integration: integration of all the petty cashes separately is also important. In our Petty cash book homework help article we suggest the students to segregate the profit from the petty cash to make it easier to get displayed during tax aversions.
Example for a petty cash statement
Petty Cash Books
|Amount Received INR||Date||Particulars||V. No.||Total INR||Traveling Expenses INR||Postages INR||Stationery INR||Office Expenses INR||Misc. Expenses INR|
|Jul. 2||Taxi hire A/c||20||20|
|Jul. 3||Postage A/c||28||28|
|Jul. 3||Stationery A/c||60||60|
|Jul. 4||Stationery A/c||48||48|
|Jul. 5||Telegram A/c||28||28|
|Jul. 5||Bus fare A/c||4||4|
|Jul. 6||Postage A/c||96||96|
|Jul. 7||Repairs A/c||72||72|
|44||Jul. 8||Balance b/d|
Looking for best Petty cash book homework help online,please click here