Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Physics Statistical Questions Homework Help Service Online
1. A child bounces in a harness suspended from a door frame by three elastic bands.
(a) If each elastic band stretches 0.290 m while supporting a 5.75-kg child at rest, what is the force constant for each elastic band? Assume that each spring supports 1/3 of the child’s weight.
(b) What is the time for one complete bounce of this child?
(c) What is the child’s maximum velocity if the amplitude of her bounce is 0.290 m?
2. A bicycle is turned upside down while its owner repairs a flat tire. A friend spins the other wheel and observes that drops of water fly off tangentially. She measures the heights reached by drops moving vertically (see figure below). A drop that breaks loose from the tire on one turn rises vertically 59.0 cm above the tangent point. A drop that breaks loose on the next turn rises 45.0 cm above the tangent point. The radius of the wheel is 0.365 m.
(a) Why does the first drop rise higher than the second drop?
(b) Neglecting air friction and using only the observed heights and the radius of the wheel, find the wheel’s angular acceleration (assuming it to be constant). (Indicate the direction with the sign of your answer. Take the clockwise direction to be positive.) rad/s2
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3. How much work does the electric field do in moving a proton from a point with a potential of +155V to a point where it is -60V ?
4. Drive lame theory for thick cylinder.
5. Suppose a bank branch has two tellers and their service times for each customer are exponential with parameters 0.2 and 0.25, respectively. When a customer arrives at the branch, he finds that both tellers are serving and no customers are waiting.
(a) What is the distribution of his waiting time?
(b) What is the probability that he will be served by the first teller?
Product Code: PHY66
Looking for Physics Statistical Questions Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.