Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Physics Thermodynamics Homework Help Service Online
1. 1 kg of ice at -10 degree Celsius is mixed with 1 kg water at 100 degree Celsius , then find the Equilibrium Temperature.
2. What is Kinetic energy per unit volume of a perfect gas.
3. The temperature of a bomb calorimeter was found to rise by 1.617 k when a current of 3.20 A passed for 27 s from 12 v source, Calculate the calorimeter constant.
4. Two experimental runs are performed to determine the calorimetric properties of an alcohol that has a melting point of -10°C. In the first run, a 200-g cube of frozen alcohol, at the melting point, is added to 300 g of water at 20°C in a styrofoam container. When thermal equilibrium is reached, the alcohol-water solution is at a temperature of 5.0°C. In the second run, an identical cube of alcohol is added to 500 g of water at 20°C and the temperature at thermal equilibrium is 10°C. The specific heat of water is 4190 J/kg•K. Assume that no heat is exchanged with the styrofoam container and with the surroundings. Calculate the heat of fusion of the alcohol .
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
5. A hydrocooling unit can cool fruits and vegetables from 30 to 5 C at a rate of 20,000 kg/h under the following conditions: the channel is 3 m wide by 90 cm high. The water is circulated and cooled by the evaporator section of a refrigeration system. The refrigerant temperature inside the evaporator coils is to be -2 C, and the water temperature is not to drop below 1 C and not to exceed 6 C. Assuming reasonable values for the average product density, specific heats, and space taken up by the fruits, recommend reasonable values for
(a) how long the fruits and vegetables need to remain in the channel
(b) the length of the channel
(c) the water velocity through the channel
(d) the velocity of the conveyor and thus the fruits and vegetable through the channel
(e) the refrigeration capacity of refrigeration system
(f) the type of heat exchanger for the evaporator and the surface area on the water side.
Product Code: PHY09
Looking for Physics Thermodynamics Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.