Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China PilotsWeb Project Assignment Help Service Online
JetBlue PilotsWeb 2.0 Technologies
New York-based JetBlue Airways is known for its ticketless travel with all seats assigned and low one-way fares with no overnight stay required. JetBlue was the first U.S. airline to offer its own Customer Bill of Rights, with meaningful and specific compensation for customers inconvenienced by service disruptions within JetBlue’s control. The airline serves over 50 cities with more than 550 flights each day.
JetBlue University is a corporate university responsible for the orientation and training of all the airline’s employees. In January 2008, Murry Christensen, director of Learning Technologies at JetBlue University, initiated a pilot project to evaluate a social network portal for the 200 employees who work as faculty members at the university’s three locations in Orlando, New York, and Salt Lake City. The portal enables them to use Web 2.0 technologies such as wikis and blogs to share best practices on how to train employees. Indeed, JetBlue is creating an entirely new medium for capturing and sharing important company knowledge and information, as well as enhancing collaboration on projects between employees in disparate programs and locations.
One of the driving factors behind the move to the social network portal was the recognitionzthat many communication “misses” occur when employees are left off the distribution list for e-mails. “E-mail is unstructured and ephemeral. With blogs and wikis, you can capture process improvements more visibly,” says Christensen. For example, if the reservations clerk faculty in Salt Lake City try a new training technique that does not work well, the flight crew faculty in Orlando won’t know it flopped unless it is copied in an e-mail message. “We need to turn that implicit knowledge into explicit knowledge,”Christensen says.
If this pilot project proves successful, JetBlue plans to expand the use of the portal across the entire enterprise so that all of the airline’s 12,500 employees can use it to communicate and collaborate on key projects and improve operations.
Christensen adds that the faculty makes a perfect test group because of the nature of its work. Instructors are very open to learning new technologies so that they can keep their training techniques up-to-date. Choosing this test group will come in handy when it comes time to expand because the training faculty can become an advocate for the technology.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
During a pilot project “you want to get a sense of how well it works, but you also want to do it to a relatively receptive audience,” according to Bob Koplowitz, a Forrester research analyst.
The software behind the portal comes from Awareness, Inc., and costs $50,000 per year. The costs will increase if the pilot project expands or if additional capabilities are added. Christensen has involved the IT organization to ensure that the portal is fully compliant and is capable of providing an appropriate level of security and privacy.
1. What other Web 2.0 technologies should JetBlue consider investigating for potential use in JetBlue University?
2. How could JetBlue determine if the pilot project was successful? Is there any data that could be captured to demonstrate measurable improvements in training due to the use of Web 2.0 technologies? 3. If the pilot project proves successful, how might JetBlue continue the expansion of the use of Web 2.0 technologies to other areas of the business? What area of the business do you think would be a good candidate for further expansion?
Product Code: NT15
Looking for PilotsWeb Project Assignment Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.